Unloveable (Arc I Start)

Start from the beginning

"Yea I'm okay," Denki said, "just anxious for the exam," the last part wasn't a lie, he was extremely anxious.

Unlike the others in the class, his quirk had only minorly improved over the two years they had been at UA. At least it was minorly in his opinion.

Sero chuckled and hugged the shorter guy, "you'll do finneee" he said.

Denki shrugged and looked up as he saw Kirishima and Bakugou heading over to them.

"Oi, dunce face, soy sauce. Let's go," Bakugou said, Kirishima only chuckled at the nicknames.

In truth, it hurt Denki that Bakugou called him that. It made him realize that all Bakugou thought of him as was a screw-up who when he short-circuited was fun to laugh at. But as long as Denki made him laugh, he didn't really mind. He had seen the videos Mina had taken when Denki went into his dumb mode. It both hurt and comforted him to see Kirishima and Bakugou laughing at him as he stupidly moved around. Sero was smiling but he had also made sure Denki didn't hurt himself, like the good non-brother brother he was.

"Where are we going?" Sero asked nonchalantly playing with Denki's sunshine blonde hair.

Denki noticed, but he didn't care. Both his and Sero's love language was touch. Again, Denki and Sero didn't like each other that way, they were just close enough to be comfortable with doing small things like that.

Bakugou didn't respond, his eyes were fixated on Sero's actions, he was frowning. But that wasn't new, Bakugou was always angry about something.

Kirishima spoke up for Bakugou, "we're going to the mall remember? We planned this last week!"

"Ohhh," Sero smacked his forehead with his hand and laughed, "I totally forgot, but yea let's go!" he turned to Denki, taking his arm off Kaminari's shoulder and asking, "you up for it?"

Denki knew Sero was suspicious of how he'd been acting. Sero had constantly been asking if Denki was okay, or if he was sick. Well, he was sick, but a different kind of sick. He was lovesick for his two best friends.

"Yup!" Kaminari said, shoving his hands into his jean pockets and giving the three his usual bright grin.

Bakugou let out a 'tsking' sound and turned to the door.

"Let's go, extras," he said, not waiting for them to answer before he left the room.

The other three followed suit. Sero chuckled.

"We gonna walk for five miles to get to the mall orrrrr,"

Kirishima laughed, "of course not, we're taking my car."

Sero's eyebrows raised, "the lambo you got for your birthday?" he asked.

"Yup!" Kirishima said with a smirk, enjoying the raven-haired boy's envy.

"So cool!!" Sero said, pumping his fists in the air in a celebratory gesture.

Denki smiled and walked a little bit behind the trio. Watching Kirishima brag about his new car.

Kirishima wasn't rubbing it in anyone's face on purpose he knew, Kirishima was just very fond of his red Lamborghini he had gotten two months prior.

The four boys left the school, driving downtown towards the district mall.

"FUCK YOU!" Bakugou yelled at a random car that had pulled into the parking spot Kirishima had been waiting for, "I'll blow their ass up," he growled, getting ready to commit murder over a parking spot.