Spooky visit to the mall(pt 1)

I sighed as I walked around the living room, phone in one hand, searching through the fridge in the other "For the last time, my answer is no! I will not go to one of your crazy 'lets go sing in a rap battle against someone who is probably planning on killing you!'.....Well yeah last time it was different but you still somehow manage to piss off a nun!...Ok sure it really was more her fault anyways." I said as I picked up a box and placed it on the table "Oh how are Skid and Pump? they're adorable, very eccentric, and fun to hang out with! I mean they do be a bit much, but I know I can handle two little kids"

I pulled out the ingredients to make some lunch for yourself and the kids "Look maybe over the weekend we can chill? I won't have to babysit for Lila so I am free to join you in whatever hair brained scheme you will get into....yes I will not complain this time IF something happens....Yeah yeah, look I got to go now, I need to...make...lunch..." I slowly said as I hung up on my friend, not even letting him finish his question asking me what was wrong. I calmly sighed, grabbed my coat, my boots, and scarf, and headed out the door.

After some 'nice' talking to that weirdo ice cream man, whom for some reason was selling ice cream in winter, I got information that the kids ran off to newgrounds mall. I walked all over the mall, looking at stores, talking to people, and checking all of the candy stores that where there just to find Skid and Pump "Oh my god Lila is going to kill me if I can't find the boys!" I mumbled to myself as I continued to look around. Soon, I saw a group of people surrounding the spot where a mall Santa would be at and I could heard music coming from over there? I pushed past some people blocking the way only to see a couple, a husband and wife, threatening the mall Santa? 'wait a second, isn't that....'  I thought to myself but then I felt a pair of hands grab onto mine hands as I snapped out of it and looked over to the ones who did it.

"Y/N!!" Skid and Pump smiled at me as the pulled me into a hug "We are happy you are here" "Yeah! there are people over there singing against each other! "Can we stay and watch?" "Oooo, can we join them?!" I was immediately bombarded by questions from the two, there was no way we are going to. "Look boys, I know you two like to go on adventures but you have to at least warn me first. Besides I don't think that your mom would appreciate it if we stayed too long" I told the boys, who ended up frowning but then they smiled again "Ok, but can we stay a bit longer" Pump asked as he continue to give a wide smile.

I sighed as I bridged my fingers between my nose, these kids know how to manipulate me by being cute! "Fine, we can stay a bit longer to hear the song but after that we leave, ok?" I said and the two nodded and made their way over to where the group were singing. I shook my head as I followed the two, maybe for once today might just be a normal day and I won't have to worry about something that would be an interruption....But sadly I get the feeling that the possibility for THAT to happen wont be a thing...

A/N

Ok so I decided to try to keep up with writing again. Since most of this will just end up being ransom stories to bring up, It shouldn't take me forever just to write something and since I too simp over fnf I might add a few people there too(even though I have been hinting at their existence on the previous chapters)