Spooky hanging out

Please ignore any typos, I typed this at 3;30am because I couldn't sleep and felt like doing something....also do not question why I am typing stuff at 3 in the morning.

You was babysitting for Lila again this week. So far things were going fine but from all of the times you were around here, things most defiantly will go wrong!

"No it's all fine, sure Skid and his friend are a little overenergetic but they're kids! Kids are always wild......No I don't regret the job because Lila is such a kind woman and the kids are adorable. Yeah yeah don't get your underwear in a bunch, I promise to hand out with you over the weekend didn't I? so don't get all pissy!" You continue to walk around the house as you spoke to one of your best friends.

"I told you that things are fine, besides nothing is compared to us literally being threaten by some scarecrow right?...Yeah that's what I am saying! I know that two little kids are....not....capable...." You trailed off of your comment from what you were witnessing. A red demon that seems to be held captive by a Ouija board?

"......Hey.....I'm going to have to call you back" you said as you hanged up your phone and placed it into your pocket and looked back to the demon who growled at you "Umm...hi?" "HUMAN! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!" it growled at you, trying its best to be threatening but you were not phased "So, why are you here?" you asked, ignoring the demon's request which pisses it off. "PUNY HUMAN, I REFUSE TO BE MADE FUN OF BY AN IGSINIFIGANT BEING! RELEASE ME NOW OR I SHALL SPREAD DEATH AND DESPAIR TO YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!

You rolled your eyes "Right....sure...Now if you don't mind...umm" "MY NAME IS MOLOCH! NOW, YOU WILL FREE ME FROM THIS ACURSED TOMB AND.... "huh yeah...Look here Mochi, I need to go find the kid I am babysitting so you can just stay here or whatever...."  You said interrupting the demon once more as you walk away, ignoring the protests of him pleading for you to let him free.

As you walked around outside, your main thoughts were to go to the candy store where they will be bothering Kevin or they would be at the store....you opted to go to the store first. As you saw both Skid and Pump walk out of the store carrying two toys in their arms, you smiled and went over to talk to them but you immediately stopped and glare when you saw the trio of bullies messing with them again!

"HEY!! what are you two dumbs doing here?" Roy said as he was trying to intimidate the duo but for some reason his two goon friends looked scared? Roy then turned to say something to the other two that you didn't catch but what you did notice was the fact that he went back to bullying Skid and Pump! So without making a sound you slowly made your way over to the three and casually placed your hands on the shoulders of the two that stood behind Roy, causing them to flinch and shake in fear from hearing the sound of your voice.

"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the trio greeting the two Spooky Kids, How are you three doing tonight~?" you said in a sweet tone but unnoticed to Skid and Pump, you had and held a threatening tone with your voice and body language.  "W=w-w-we were just seeing what t-toys they had..." "Y-y-y-eah! Roy was just asking!" the two said as they eyed Roy who was also in fear of what you would do to him....if he told the truth that is.. "Oh how wonderful~! Tell me....Roy...what toys did the two get?" you asked as you stared down the brunette and he frowned "Well...uh....they got a Happy Fella and...I guess a toy for you...." Roy said as he muttered carefully on what he said.

You looked over to Skid and Pump, Skid was holding onto a box that had a doll in it. on the front of it was simple, just a mountain where the words HAPPY FELLA were plastered under the image of the toy where above it said 'smile with a new friend'. You smiled as you released the two boys from your grip and then went over to stand next to the two young boys "Thank you so much for being so nice to them, but I got it here! you three can go....now~" You said as the trio ran away after.

You just rolled your eyes but then smiled when you felt a hand, Pump's hand, hold onto yours "Hey Y/n! here is the toy we got got you!" "We even payed for it!" you heard Skid say in his usual cheereful tone. You knelt down to tay the toy, it was a plush of a blu haired boy wearing a red hat 'huh...he kinda looks like.....' 'LET'S GO TO THE CANDY STORE!" you heard the two say while dragging you along with them to the story, breaking you from your thoughts.

As you three entered the candy store, Kevin gave you a 'why?!' look and you just gave him a sorry look. "Three candy cans plz!" the two said but Kevin informed them that the candy they wanted is only available during Halloween, making the duo sad. So, not wanting them to be sad, you suggested for them to get something else, since it was also spooky candy! That like made them happy so they grabbed the candy and you paid for it.

"Oh yea, I forgot!" I heard Pump said as he reached into his pockets and pulled out suspicious looking green package and placed it onto the counter, shocking both you and Kevin "Pump....what is that and WHERE did you get it?!" You asked, trying to not freak out as much as Kevin was. "Its sugar from the candy dealer" Pump said proudly but you and Kevin just freaked out more "Wait....what?!" "Let's go watch tv!" Skid said has he went over to hold onto your hand.

"What do you mean 'sugar'?!?! WHAT candy dealer?!?" You heard Kevin shout but his comment was met with death ears "BYE BYE KEVIN!!!" The two said as they both now are dragging you away, a pleading Kevin looked over at you as the door closed. You was still shook over what yo just heard as you three went over to Skid's house. "Hey mom! can we..uuuhhh" Skid trailed off as you three looked over to what was going on. Some weird yellow was floating in the air and holding Lila?!

'K-kids?!" she said but was pushed away as he approached you three "YOU TWO! you kept me in an attic for two years! Eating rats n spiders!!!! I will burn your skin eat your flesh!" The weird looking monster then turned his attention to you "And YOU human boy/girl! YOU had a chance to free me but chose to not do so!! your fate will suffer the same as these two boys!"

"Kids...run" you hears Lila say but you just frown and stood your ground with Skid and Pump, who also looked unfazed.  "He's not moloch.." Skid casually said with a frown while you looked over at 'Moloch' "You let yourself be held by two kids for two years? That's lame" you mumbled to yourself as Pump mentioned it was him to which Skid replied that the moloch they know was cool looking and that this guy was lame.

"Can you prove it?" you said while munching on (fav candy) and Pump smiled at your comment "Oh! I know! Turn your head around, only demons can do that!" the boy said to the monster who agreed to do it but in the result, just snapped its neck "....See? its not him" Skid casually said while the two of them looked at the dead non monster and you went over to Lila to see if she was ok. "Hey mom, can we watch something?" you heard Skid said as you and Lila looked over at each other in confusion "Sure kids....sure...."

As the four of you watched tv Skid decided to ask his mom something, catching your attention from the tv to yhe young boy "Hey mom! Is it spooky month?" "EH? hmmm...well.." was what Lila said when she looked over at her phone. Knowing that it really wasn't, she decided to just smile at the boys " Sure why not?! Its the Spooky Twin Month!" "A very spooky twin month!" you decided to add in, causing the boys to smile big!

"SO IT IS SPOOKY MONTH!!!!" They said with excitement, not noticing someone on the tv show was doing the spooky dance