Chapter 1

Will mikey be happy...?

You,baji and kazutora are driving around on your motorcycles because your bored btw it's night.

"Oi kazutora why are we out here at night" the black haired boy said.

"Mikey's birthday is coming up soon so we're going out to get him a gift" they yellow eyed boy said.

"But why this late at night I mean it's 10 o'clock which isn't that late but I'd rather be playing video games right now but oh well" the girl said

"What are we even going to get him" said the black haired boy said.

"CB250T" said they yellow eyed boy.

"Good thing I brought some money long with me!" The girl said.

"Thanks y/n your the best!" The yellow eyed boy said.

"I bet kazutora was thinking about stealing it." The black haired boy said.

"Oh shut it!" Kazutora said.

"Baji-kun you kinda remind me of a cat! Kinda like the one I have a cute black cat!" Y/n said.

"Thank you I think?" Baji said.

At the bike shop
Baji y/n and kazutora knocked on the door. Someone answered.

"S-shinchiro-kun?!" Baji said shocked.

"Keisuke and l/n is that you?"

"Y-yes!" Y/n said nervously.

"Come in then" shinichiro let them inside.

Y/n,baji and kazutora looked around and saw the car.

"So that's it? CB250T?" Y/n said

"Mikey will look so badass on that!" Baji said.

"Hell yea he will!" Kazutora said.

"Shinichiro-kun will take the car!" Y/n handed him the money.

"You know that car is about 2 grand?" Shinichiro said.

"I know now take the money please! We want this car for mikeys birthday!" Shinichiro noded and gave baji the car.

Someone who no one had seen before walked in the shop and they tried to hit kazutora but you kicked them in the head like mikey. They fell unconscious.

"S-sorry!" Y/n said.

"No need to say sorry y/n you saved me from almost getting stabbed" kazutora said looking at his hand.

"Well don't you think we should call the police?" Shinichiro was already calling the police on the man who had a knife.

Once the police arrived they handcuffed y/n and took the man into a ambulance.

"W-what did I do?!" Y/n said really confused.

"You killed that man by my guess you kicked him in head he knocked out unconscious and he's not breathing now!" The police officer said.

"But he-" y/n tried to say something but the police officer cut her off.

"Save it kid!" They took you away baji kazutora and Shinichiro followed but we're told not to.

As you were being escorted to the cops car, mikey and the rest of the founders rushed there.

"Y/n! What's going on?" Mikey said.

"Mikey....I'm sorry.." y/n said with tears filling up in her eyes.

On the day of mikey's birthday

The founding members of toman came to visit you. They was a glass window type thing splitting the room, on one said the founders were there and the other side was just empty until y/! walked in, she wore a orange jumpsuit and had handcuffs on her hand. She sat down.

"Happy..birthday mikey.." y/n said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Thank you...but it's not a happy birthday without you y/n!" He said looking sad at you.

"I wonder how it ended up like this...all I tried to do was save my friend but in the end...i ended up here.." she said with tears falling out of her eyes but with a dead look on her face.

"Don't cry y/n just when you finished your time come back to toman..ok?" Draken said.

"Ok..I tried to make mikeys Birthday happy..but he doesn't seem like it even though you have your CB250T...-"she got cut off.

"I'm not happy because your not here with us!..but the good thing is instead of 5 years i jail you have 2 but that's still to long.." Mikey said

"Can me and y/n talk alone?" Mitsuya said and everyone left.

"What's wrong mitsuya?" Y/n said

"I miss you y/n text me when you get out of jail." He said.

You noded your head and mitsuya got up to leave. The cops took her away the founders of toman just watched then walked out of prison.

"This is all my fault...if she didn't save me she wouldn't be here right now.." kazutora said feeling like it's all his fault.

"There's nothing we can do about it now.." baji said.

The end of chapter 1