The adventures of Pitou owning cats

This is a shitty birthday scenario.

Request shit pls

______________

You finished all of Pitou's Chocolate chip pancakes pretty fast. Pitou made at least 100 pancakes. Anyways, you just finished, and Pitou tapped your shoulder to get your attention.

"Hey.. Y/N I have a surprise for you!" She said with a weird grin. You followed her to a storage room and suddenly heard like a hundred meows. There were SO MANY FUCKING CATS JUST CHILLIN OUT. I mean SO MANY FUCKING CATS.

"Shh! Ugh. Well I adopted 134 cats for your birthday, and they're really loud, nya." Pitou grumpily mumbled while placing her finger on her chin.

"You adopted 134 cats."

"Yeah I just said that, Nya!"

"We can't take care of 134 fucking cats! I love the gift, but we can't give them all the attention they need."

"They were all so cute I couldn't choose!"

"It's okay, we can keep a few."

"What about the rest, Nya? Wait we could make our own cat selling place!"

"Good idea!"

Anyways now you two own a cat selling place.. it's literally called cat selling place... You decided to keep 3 and you picked them at random. Allow me to introduce your cats.

Nacho : A very loud, short haired orange cat who loves to eat; Is a fat boi

Dr. Pepper (or pepper for short): a brownish Tabby with long and soft fur who has one of those pissed off looks on her face 24/7 and is actually always pissed.

Nefer (you know who named this one) : A white fluffy female cat who likes to kill. No commentary. Also loves Pitou.

Anyways after all that Pitou started acting strange. She was addicted to the cats. Specifically Nefer. Pouf said that she loses a brain cell every second she's with a cat, and your starting to believe it. Anyways after like a month Pitou went back to normal.

For a long time

Like a year

Now she's obsessed with the cats again. Now Pouf is considering bringing her to a doctor.

But you just think it's kinda cute

______________

Ah this is shitty

Happy birthday to me

Meme