C H A P T E R | F O U R

W | R | A | T | H

Wrath let go of the mans cock and watched his mouth fall shut in complete misery, continuing his thrusts and watched Sephire get closer to the edge again.

Pulling out again, Sephire finally spoke "just let me cum" he shouted, fighting to get his hands free, but failed as Wrath slammed him into the seat again. Growling he let the Deadly Sin continue.

Pressing a kiss against Sephires pec, he bite the perky nipple and the man moaned out "again" he panted, nodding as Wrath did the biting again.

His warm mouth sucked the nipple and caused it to pebble and a bunch of unknown noises to leave the man underneath him.

Edging the man under him brought Wrath great joy, but the lewd noises that Sephire was making were making Wrath want to make cum.

So he changed his plans and eased his dick inside, holding his hands on the mans shoulder while rotating his hips in circles, the man screaming with joy as his prostate was hit.

His stomach clenched and he started talking nonsense, Wrath nodded at what he could do "your never gonna steal anyone else's car" he teased, knowing Sephire was to out of it to even notice what was happening around him.

Wrath rubbed the mans dick, kissing Sephires jaw at the same time and nipping when he accidentally moved away, the pressure building in his chest, his balls growing heavy.

"Do you want to cum" Wrath asked, rocking in and out, feeling himself almost cum as the man nodded "beg" he said cruelly. The only thing that he could do as Wrath sat almost sated above him was to start pleading.

"I'll never break into another vehicle, just let me cum. Please, please Wrath" he repeated over and over, humping the air above him.

Wrath, the Deadly sin took pity on the boy and it took only four pulls before a stream of white came out of Sephires dick and he fell against the seat with a satisfied groan.

Wrath rammed inside twice more before emptying himself on Sephires stomach, smiling at his art work.