Life with a Child

Start from the beginning

Oh! And what are we forgetting?!? Dark Decidueye, as you remembered while back who warned everyone about Shiny Primarina, adopted Julia's newborn dark form into his custody the same way that Decidueye took in Julia with Incineroar, but from the darker side authorities. Dark forms in children are only born at the first year of a child's life after the child has developed their first emotions. Although raising her alone, Dark Decidueye still deeply cared for her and was almost more protective than Incineroar was over Decidueye. Her fur was the same purple violet as her living form, but just a darker shade. Same thing went for her tuffs in her ears and her eyes like her adoptive non-dominant father. It did somehow bring the feminine side of Dark Decidueye a little whenever he really thought of his new daughter after she was created after a year of Decidueye's kid was born. The reason being was that his lover was out in the army and didn't return without notice of his presumed death. A death of a dark form doesn't affect its own living body at all in any form. However, the only affect was the lifespan of the body because they are a part of their soul and state of living. It dawned on Dark Decidueye for a long time to know his lover was dead and sometimes cried black tears of pain and sorrow sometimes whenever he was alone or when his daughter was around to at least show his soft side to. But despite being a single parent, he did the best in raising his newly developed daughter and even sometimes tried to get her lighter side to meet her darker side through the mirror, the usual way that he meets with Decidueye every time. It was always a funny time to make him smile a little on the other side when he watched a confused young bright Julia trying to look at her reflection not moving the same way as herself. It was the cutest thing to him and he sometimes even does it in private whether or not Decidueye was around but Julia near a mirror. Everything was perfect for both layers and their children, it was amazing.

What could get anything get any better than this?

Today, was the average party cloudy day that was at almost at its best. Victoria and Primarina were out shopping and a coffee treat down the block from home. Alice was out at the fountain down Royal Avenue with Jake to help out on what Victoria would like for the wedding preparations. The Lycanrock trio were walking down the streets with the Rockruff pups just to get out of the house after so long of not getting around anywhere and having to drag Savage out of his place. As for Incineroar, he was trying to find Decidueye and Julia for the past half hour.

"Deci!!! Julia!! Where are you guys?!? I need ya for somethin, babe!!" Incineroar called out for the two of his loved ones.

But there was no answer.

"Babe!! If you're hiding from me, I will find you and tackle you with tickles if you don't come out." Incineroar said out loud while chuckling a little.

Still no answer.

That's when Incineroar remembered that he never checked the nursery. He did before the first time when Julia was in the there during his search for Decidueye until she wasn't in there anymore and Julia was added to the hunting list too. He quietly opened the door and noticed a small blanket laying on the pink soft carpet floors. Incineroar went over to pick it up until he felt something sharp underneath it and it slightly moved a tiny bit away to the right. He jumped at the small movement till he looked further more to where the sharp thing moved and realized that it was Decidueye's clawed foot after noticing Decidueye sleeping right there with Julia adorably resting beside him, close to his chest and Decidueye's arms completely around her gently like a teddy bear. The blanket was mostly covering up Julia up to her upper middle body and the rest was Decidueye's soft wings giving her extra warmth. The fire tiger tried not to awe too loud to wake them both up. He gave up on the what he needed Decidueye for the thing he wanted and laid right beside his sleeping daughter and smiled as he kinda stared at his adorable sleeping owl holding their baby. He remember how Decidueye asked if he could be a good parent, and questioned of why he would ask such a question if he could hold his daughter perfectly. It is the cutest thing ever! Why would did he ask that question on that day? Incineroar got closer to the both of them and shared Decidueye's holding of Julia. He smiled a little while resting his head on his other arm before noticing Decidueye's eyes fluttering and to the sound of the vents turning on the air conditioning.