I smile, "hard to believe, huh!"

He frowns, "has she always been like that? I mean how can she act like that towards her daughter?" I look away. I don't want to answer his question because it'll require me telling my whole story. And I can't expose myself to him like that. I can't let him see me vulnerable.

He gently grab my shoulders, " you don't have to tell me. I'm just worried about you," I shut my eyes tight, clenching my stomach. Zed sighs, "I'll just leave now."

I open my eyes and turn to him, "Zed. About today," I pause, he searches my eyes, "thank you. I mean it." I look at him with sincerity.

"What about the kiss?" he asks. Uh huh! Here it comes, "I hope you don't regret it again," now what the fuck!

I scowl at him, "why would you say that?" I ask him.

"Because when I kissed you before, you regretted then."

"What the hell? You were the one who always apologise after we kiss," I explode.

He stares at me, "Bella," he holds my arms, "I fucking like kissing you," oh, oh! Yummy yum, "and I don't regret any of it."

I gulp, "I...... I think I do too." I whisper. Abruptly, he grabs me and gives me a hard kiss. I forget about everything else and kiss him with all my being. Oh lowdy, making out has never been this good. Zed is a good kisser, no scratch that, he is the best kisser. And if his kiss can be this nice, what about sex....

That thought alone makes me more wetter than ever. I grab his shirt, pulling him more close to me.

"More," I moan out. I can feel Zed smirking, then in a blink of an eye, I suddenly find myself on my bed, with Zed on top of me. He removes my clothes very fast, leaving me completely naked. Then he stands above me, staring at my exposed body. And by the look on his face, I can undoubtly say that he is admiring my body.

"Well?" I ask him, "change of mind?" I tease.

He slowly lifts his head to looks at me, his eyes shining bright, "hell no!" he says and finally lowers himself, bringing his hot mouth to my right nipple. I cry out and hold his head, trapping him. He sucks hard on my nipple while his hands roam freely on my body.

"Zed," I pant, "oh Zed!" and moan his name. His hand stops just mere inches from my pussy. He teases me, bringing his fingers to the lips of my pussy and then withdraws. He repeats that like three times, fuck I can't stand this, "Zed stop teasing," I meant to sound serious and angry but my voice comes out a whisper, full of desperation. Oh lucky me!

Then he does stop teasing, withdrawing his hand and raises his head, "what do you want me to do!" his voice is more deeper and huskier than ever. I don't answer him, I just stare at his beautiful face, "sweetheart, tell me what you want," gosh, how can I when it's harder to speak with him being this seductive. Instead I bite my lower lip and slowly bring my hand to his stomach. Then I lower it all the while still looking at him, then without warning I touch his dick through his trouser, pressing hard. Which earns me a groan, his breath becomes laboured.

"I want this," I whisper and massage through his pants.

"Fuck!" he exclaims. Then he kisses me roughly, "you've taken away the little control I had Bella," he grunts.

I smirk, "I don't want you to control yourself Zed," I tease his dick. And he looses it. He traps my both hands above my head with his free hand, while his other hand struggles with his zipper, "you know I can help with that," I try to tease him. But he doesn't smile, his face becomes more serious.

"Are you sure about this," ah, now he remembers how a gentleman acts. Too late for that I think.

"Just fuck me!" I growl. He stands, shrugging off his pants and just as fast he lowers his body to mine, smashing his lips on mine. I don't even get to see his dick. But soon enough I feel it, on my stomach. Then I feel his fingers on my pussy, he stretches me with his fingers, rubbing my wetness all over my pussy. And without alert, his dick enters me, making me gasp. Fuck! He is huge. He is so huge, he can't fit in my pussy. I start panting, my breath getting heavier. What if he hurts me? Fear starts to get to me. Crippling me.