Part 2

A drop of salty water reached my swollen lips and I realized that I was sobbing. I was broken, marooned and alone. He was like my other half who poisoned my memories and left me, still in his horizon. He had a place which is difficult to fill and may never be filled. He had my heart. In fact, he still does. The only difference is that, now, he doesn't cares.

*Flashback*
" That was just for publicity. Why don't you damn get it?" He shouted with agony in his voice.
"But we loved..." I spoke but he cut me off.
"No, I never did. I still hate you and I always will." He said with venom spitting with his every word.
"Not even once?" I asked.
He just shook his head.

"Wait!" I called out and he turned.
"All those Christmas presents, those loving strolls, those breakfasts and passionate moments were just a lie?" I asked with somewhat hope that he'll say "no".

"Yes!" He spat and left me forever.

*End of flashback*

I sat on the grass hopelessly and curled into a ball. I cuddled myself and sobbed as harder as I was able to. I couldn't dare to go inside the house we once shared. From the carpets to the wall paintings and kitchen counter, everything reminded me of him. But the worst part is, I don't want to forget him. Maybe for a lesson, maybe because he's my other half or maybe as my enemy as he managed to poison the jar of my memories which I'll never dare to open again...!