"I see you hacked the S.H.I.E.L.D once again, Stark." Fury retorted back, earning a scoff from Tony.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I want to know everything about my soulmate, but it turns out there's not a single damn information about her. Nothing, nada!" Tony replied, "But knowing you're her uncle, I kinda get as to why, protection and bull shits, but isn't it quite suspicious that's she's basically a ghost with no information, I was hoping for any false information but I couldn't find anything." Tony added.

"To answer you, Mr. Stark, I will explain everything from the beginning." She said, looking around, exhaling a breath as she calms herself and sat down.

MINA POV

"Our mother is from Thailand and the younger sister of Nick Fury." I started, "Our Father is from Japan who's a HYDRA scientist, both of them were each others soulmate, mae (mom) and phaw (dad) met at Thailand, but phaw introduced himself as a guy who just recently relocated from his job, they eventually grew interested towards each other, soon fell in love, and in time they got married despite uncle not approving about it." earning a scoff from my uncle.

"Months passed by, mae became pregnant, everything was perfect as to what mae would say to us — having a loving husband, happily married, and soon expecting a child. Mae was even ecstatic hearing that she will be expecting a daughter, they were only expecting me, they weren't exactly expecting to have twins, so imagine how shocked they were when Mika came out, crying all her heart out." smiling, remembering what mae would say.

"We grew up having a pretty normal childhood with loving parents, everything was beyond perfect." pausing as I exhaled a breath, "Everything changed when mae caught an unknown disease, we were only five at that time, phaw did everything he could, consulting every doctor — everything." my eyes started to water, uncle gently grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly as I smiled at him.

"Mika didn't really understand what was happening that time but I knew that mae was in pain, oblivious to my powers as an empath, the once happy and warm house grew cold and distant as mae died, phaw didn't show how he mourned in front of us instead he diverted his sorrow on loving us." I said, looking around as they listened to me, sadness radiated from them.

"Phaw loved us equally, but after some time I noticed that he grew more interested in Mika, as we both are the spitting image of mae, but Mika inherited her attitude — her wittiness and how she can independently handle almost everything on her own. Despite being younger than me by 12 minutes, she became my protector, my hero, once she punched a guy who bullied me breaking his nose in the process even threatened him that she'll cut his tongue out if she ever sees him." I added, a soft laugh erupted from everyone. Pride and amusement swirled from them.

"We were already in our early teen years, when father brought us to a facility, HYDRA." I paused, anger was evident from them.

"We were confused at first, but it was too late to realize what they wanted from us, they began experimenting on us, separately, as phaw led the experiment. Days, weeks, months passed by, they eventually succeeded in one of their goals, as my empath flourished and attained a shield, where I can mentally protect myself and other people." earning surprised looks from everyone.

"Unfortunately, Mika's body rejected everything, although her body rejected every experiment, she didn't die, they kept her alive as they were bewildered as to why she can survive such experiments, and phaw was also the one leading that project, Project Deathlok. We eventually escaped from HYDRA when uncle rescued us together with Maria and Coulson." I continued, enraged and displeased filled the air.

"Uncle helped both of us and we eventually agreed that every information about us will be erased, thus making us basically a ghost, that the few who knew about us the better it will be, not just for me but for everyone's safety. Mika is basically very protective of me, despite knowing how she will strongly disagree about this. I've only come out to tell you about everything as HYDRA recently made a move attacking me, thankfully Mika arrived immediately." I said.

"At the cabin?" Steve asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"What happened?" Natasha asked.

"HYDRA found me, they tried to get me but Mika arrived, knocking every HYDRA agent out." I answered.

"And how many are there?" Clint asked.

"Five, twice her size with big guns." I answered, pride swelled in them.

"I assume you know about her situation?" Loki asked, looking at him.

"Yes, I've also known about that too." I answered.

TONY POV

"Mr. Stark, I know this may not be an important thing about you, but it is for me, I'm so sorry if I'm ever disturbi-"

"What is it kid?" I asked, interrupting him.

"I found my soulmate." He answered, excitedly.

"Well good for you, congratulations, now what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I know this may sound absurd, but I was inside Delmar when a lady-"

"Straight to the point kid." I muttered.

"I want you to help me find this lady." He said, looking at him, his eyes looking at me pleadingly, "Please." He added, my eyebrow raising at him.

I sighed, "Name." I stated, "Elis-" looking at him, following his line of sight, his eyes widened staring at Mina who's talking to Fury. 

"That's her." He replied, pointing his finger at Mina, "But the last time I saw her she had blonde hair." He added.

My eyebrows furrowed at what he said, "What?" I asked as Peter looked at me, "Her face is very similar to that girl but she has blonde hair." He answered.

"What did you say her name was again?" I asked, finding any pictures of Eli.

"Elisha." He answered.

"Did you mean her?" I asked, giving the tablet to him, showing him a picture of Eli.

"Yeah, that's her." He answered.

"Shit." I mumbled, hands on my mouth as he looked at me, confusingly, "Wh-" Natasha entered the common room, interrupting Peter.

"I can't contact Elisha, her staff didn't see her, not even Justin." Natasha said, alarming all of us.

AN:

Oof, secrets are out. Hope everyone likes it, thank you, and good day!

:'>