Chapter 2

Tomal saw Bela, his friend's sister. But she was wearing a black dress instead of her usual sweatshirts, and her hair was curled. 

"My Lord,"she said,"We need you, you need to wake up."

And suddenly Tomal realised that he was not looking at Bela, but Bellatrix Lestrange, the darkest witch of all times. He saw Bellatrix on television, when he watched a Harry Potter movie. He was absolutely sure, he was seeing that evil woman. He blurted out in surprise,"Bellatrix!"

"Yes, my Lord."

And Tomal realised that he was not Tomal Roy, he was Tom Riddle, the darkest wizard who reigned inside the Harry Potter books. And his title was Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix being his most faithful servant. 

"My Lord, you need to rise! Today's world is full of evil, darkness and despair; a world you always wished to create. A world where people don't feel safe to walk on,  a world where people don't trust each other, a world where there is no positive force like love! Such a world, full of negativities only, is best suited for your reawakening!"

"Really?" Tomal couldn't figure out what she meant. He was nine years old, yet Bellatrix talked to him as if he's her master. 

"My Lord, believe me! People now are cunning and ambitious. Wisdom, bravery, honesty doesn't attract them. They are ready to serve you."

"What? And Harry Potter?" Tomal asked astoundedly. 

"Harry Potter is a small boy, my Lord! He is only nine, and he can never stop you!"

Tomal could not understand anything. He was nine, Harry was eleven, and Bellatrix is referring to them as "My Lord" and "a small boy."

Suddenly, a boy entered Tomal's room, and he saw his friend Harish. But he didn't look friendly at all. There was a gruesome look on his face, the one with pure hatred. And on his forehead gleamed a lightning-shaped scar. 

My god! He was none other than Harry Potter! 

Bellatrix didn't notice him as he stood at her back. She was saying,"That tiny boy has got nothing."

As soon as she finished, in a blink of an eye, Tomal's room filled with a dazzling light.

Are any of you participating in the Ambys Contest?
Let me know about your story in the comments.
Please vote the chapter if you like it. It would mean a world. The next chapter would be the finale of this story.