Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic

Start from the beginning

"Not yet." I told him.

"She's going to wean some time or another. Then she won't 'need' you anymore. Avory, you need to make up you're mind. Do you really want her to grow up with out am other becuase you were to selfish to convert?" He asked making me growl.

"Really? Is that how you feel? That it'd be selfish if I chose not to convert?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah, actually it fucking is how I feel." He said looking over at me. "You would seriously leave her life becuase you dont want to sacrifice a few people? Do you know how stupid that will sound her her? She's going to grow up a Jashinist. Thats all she will know."

"Yeah well I wasn't raised like that Hidan. I dont enjoy killing people. I Love Nova and you so much but I honestly don't think I could do it." I told him as I looked down at my hands.

"If you just pray and take Jashin as the only God you can be a Jashinist. You just wont be immortal." Hidan said.

"Are you sure? I'll still get old and die." I said. "And you and Nova will be young. It will be so strange."

"I'll love you no matter what Avory. Sure it will be weird but I just want you in our lives. I need you Avory. You make me better." He said putting his over mine. "And who knows. Maybe it will grow on you and you might want to start sacrifices and rituals."

"Maybe..." I said. "I'll ask Jashin next time he comes around and if he agrees I will do it." I said making Hidan smile.

---------------------

Hidan was out on another bounty and I was with Nova. I sat at the table as I watched her make a mess of her dinner.

"Oh Nova you are a messy little human." I said as I wiped her face for the millionth time. This parenting thing was pretty boring. I haven't been on a mission since she was born since she refuses to take a bottle. She is all boob all the time and a little food here and there.

"Evening ." Kisame said as he walked in.

"Hi." I replied.

"Did she make that mess?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Wow."

"Right. She eats Just like Hidan." I said with a small chuckle.

"I can see."

"They are basically twins." I said thinking about all they have in common.

"Did you eat?"

"Yeah I ate before I got her food. Thanks for asking. " I said. I looked over at Nova who threw her plate on the ground. "I'm assuming that means you're done eating." I said slightly annoyed as I picked up the plate. Nova smiled and giggled as she reached for me to get her out. I sighed and picked her up. "Night Kisame." I told him as I walked back toward my room.

"Night." I heard him say as we made our way down the hall.

"It's bath night missy." I said looking at all the food in her hair.

We got into the bed room and I turned the water on in the tub. I put some bubbles in the bath and let it fill.
"Come here you." I said as I grabbed the crawling baby and undressed her. I grabbed two towels, a small one and a large one. I undressed as well and then picked Nova up. I turned the water off and got in the tub with her. I sat with my knees up, sitting her so her back was against my legs. She quickly started to giggle as she played with the bubbles. I couldn't help but smile at her. We sat and played for about ten minutes then I washed her. I drained the tub and turned the shower on and rinsed the bubbles off of us then turned it off I wrapped her up in a towel then myself and walked to the bed. We dried off and I put her in her diaper and clothes.
"Now sit here and don't move." I told her as I wagged my finger at her. I quickly grabbed one of Hidans shirts and put it on. I grabbed Nova and pulled the short down a bit then Started to nurse her. She quickly fell asleep and I lightly put her in her crib then covered her. It was only 8 and I wasn't even close to tired. I walked over and laid in bed then looked over at Hidans empty side. I let out a sigh wishing he were here or that I could be with him on a mission. I grabbed a book from the night stand and started reading.