RIYA'S POV:
Life is surely unpredictable. A day before I was in Matheran enjoying my honeymoon .. oops our duo trip. It was juz a bonding time together , to know each other better ,their interest, likes, dislikes and all; which definitely strengthens ur bond and now I am here in hospital. Well!! Thanks to our duo trip, I actually learnt a lot about him. Like he loves spicy food but has a sweet tooth , complicated juz lk him ain't it? He likes nature with adventure lk trekking , rafting, treasure hunt & all that . He likes party and energetic songs in comparison to soft soothing one & much more. The memories we have made there are innumerable. It's like every moment is something new & special. I know he planned it to destress me before our mission & I'm grateful for it. After a long time I felt like myself and got an insight to real immature fun loving Arjun. Juz hope this mission ends well without anyone getting hurt. I wanna be with the team right now but I know they all will fuss me about it and committ a blunder so it's better to be safe than sorry.
Lost in my thoughts I didn't realise when the ward boy came in for my injection . He gestured me if he can and I nodded . He injected me and went away. Well I have nothing to worry about my team is out there defeating the monster and I'm protected by commandos and Marshall's . Nothing to worry ..(note the sarcasm).
Oo..hh..y is my head spinning? Paining? Wts happening? Black..why is everything going black...?? That damn ward boy.. injection.. Sikandar. (Lost consciousness)

5 hours later:
Oh!!..The hell!! Ahh!! My head?? Vision? Y is everything spinning??Calm down! calm down ! Relax! Hooo!
Now it's better. I try to move but something is restraining me..I look at my hands to see them tied in ropes..& from nowhere a voice speaks , a voice I'm so acquainted with, the voice of devil..
Sik: Riya Mukherjee Rawte ...Nice
Ri: Sikandar...(silence )what the hell ? Open me now..
Coming towards me with madness in eyes , I know that look , the look he gives his prey oo and the stupid circling ur prey thing..
Sik:or should I say Aaliya?
Ri: Figured it soon...tch tch tch.. ruined the plan . I thought I will enlighten u in end.
Nevermind.
Sik: U really thought u could play me. Nah!! See where ur fearless bold attitude landed u. But u know what I lk this attitude & (eyeing up & down) definitely this figure.
Ri: oh!! Plz...keep ur filthy eyes to urself . I haven't got sanitizer too ..che! Well what exactly do you think u r doing ? Kidnapping an on duty ETF officer from hospital and then demanding to let u go...tch tch tch. How sad the great mafia who bows to none is now using an innocent fragile and hurt woman for his cover.  Time haven't done any good to u .
Sik: Oh stop with the crap! I have other plans baby. I am putting up with u bcoz it would be fun to watch Arjun beg for ur life juz lk he begged for Roshni.. hahahaha!
Ri: U scoundrel!! U really think u will be able to defeat him? Hahaha!! Look out Sik. Juz see ur surrounding . U brought me into a rundown godown with juz 20 men in waiting and that too without Vicky. Don't u think it's enough to know that ur high security places and rest all other men have been captured by ETF. Don't u see ur downfall or u don't want to see it?
Sik: The war rages till the king is alive ..& Here I am the king . .king of demons ..
Ri: Oh right !! King of demons but for ur kind information Arjun is the God of evil ... incarnation of Hades himself . Y here? Hide me in underworld & he would find me there as well , not to mention the destruction he would cause. By now they must be on their way to reach here. Any moment they can . .( Siren voices)
See I told u ...ur loss
Sik: No sweetie , it's his loss ! Loss of his life. U really thought he would reach here that easily . It's me who tipped him. Now the moment his car crosses the threshold of  my car ..there will be series of blast...boom boom bommmm..& everything finished. Leaving u & me to spend the life together. I mean I can torture his soul , this way by having his wife ..Wt say?
Ri: U bloody...u really think u can destroy him..u could not harm a hair on his head in the last 4 years & u would kill him..hmph! & Coming to u & me ..I will die before a filthy scoundrel lk u touches me .
Sik: u really think it's that easy..no babygirl no!! It's my labyrinth.. labyrinth of evil and crime something that he won't be able to destroy.
Ri: Remember one thing , whenever the evil precedes the good , crimes increase and the world falls into darkness of unrighteousness , there steps someone to uphold law , punish criminals, light the fire of righteousness and restore good. & In this yuga to break ur labyrinth of evils he has come in the form of ARJUN.

THIRD PERSON POV:
ARJUN!.The name echoed in the rundown godown giving it a more terrifying vibe than ever . The 20 men with Sik shivered at it's intensity. There is hardly any criminal who doesn't know ACP Rawte. He is walking hades living on earth.  Here Riya and Sik were busy with their verbal match & there the ETF team alongwith Arjun was rushing to save her.  Not to forget the disaster they created when they got the news about Riya being missing. The entire department for once cowered before a team . They were walking death of people who tried to stop them. 2 fierce lions ready to pounce and tear apart everyone followed by a team of cavemen & women was a sight to see.
Everyone was tensed but determined to end this today no matter what the price is. Soon a series of blast were heard .
Sik: see I told u ..I won.
Ri: No never. Arjun , bhai , Karan , Purab ,Shree  , chotu ,Bulbul , Vru ,Aye, Liz , Sakshi..No .This isn't overall. They are fine ...
Sik: hahaha..( thud)
Arjun: Aren't u happy to see me , ol' friend? Or ol' enemy? Hope u like the surprise. Bcoz I'm loving it.
& there begun the dance of death . In a blink of eye ETF killed every men present except Sik who now had 10 guns pointed on him.
For the first time he saw death & defeat this close. But yet was unwilling to give up. A glaring match was on between Sik and Arjun which served a path to Sakshi to untie Ri. Soon the glaring match between Sikjun changed into a WWE fight that was worth a million. And as everyone knows truth & good prevails in end . This revenge was not only Arjun's but everyone's & for the first time ever Arjun controlled his rage and threw Sik at Sam , followed by Karan, Shretu , Vru & Bulbul , last but not the least was Riya . But she wasn't in that condition to beat him black and blue ,she still was wounded bad and the injection by Sik made it worse. Sensing Riya's inability ,Arjun stepped up and landed some bone-chilling punches on Sik. Now the only thing left was to shoot the scum.
All the ETF officers , aimed their gun at Sik;Arjun went behind Riya , made her held the gun & held her hands with his own and boom...the bullet pierced his heart and a  series of gunshot were heard .
This day was an achievement in the history of  police department and forces all over India. In just 2 days the biggest mafia was uprooted.
ETF was showered with praises and gallantry awards making it no.1 force  in India.

Time passed...Days to weeks, weeks to months and months to year ...
Riya & Arjun who started as enemies were now madly in love with each other. & Wts more delightful is they are expecting  soon ...wohhoo!! & Did I forget to tell u that Ri is the head of ASR industries now . Well she always had a business mind and Arjun juz happen to understand that she joined ETF only for her revenge & now as that was completed she could actually focus on what she wanted. Although Ri didn't want to leave ETF , the team convinced her to follow her dreams & they all stay together at Arjun's 24 bhk banglow so that they can always be together.
Karan & Vru are still in their cat & mouse game but they do love each other & plans for their marriage are on the way... double happiness!!
Chotu & Bulbul are still in the 90s era of love ..slow , shy and coy wala love
Shree and Liza didn't work out .. come on every dating story doesn't have to have happy ending but wts shocking is Shree & Ayesha got along too well. Shree discusses technology with her for hours and Ayesha, ever-so-reserved, talks nonstop about ammunition to him. They have found a way to silently entertain each other with things they are interested in.
Sakshi & Purab still need to figure out what they exactly want but currently are doing well with each other.
Liza has started dating a friend of hers.
& Our forever bachelor Sam has actually taken more than liking to Agni Singh (Yukti Kapoor) , a junior whom his friend mentored.
So basically everything & everyone has fallen into place with the one's they wanted to , with the one's they always shared a LIMERENCE and now have converted it into LOVE .❤️

******************®®®*******************************************************
                            THE END.

OKAY!! LOVELY READERS HERE WE COME TO THE END OF THIS BOOK. HOPE U ALL LIKED READING IT AS MUCH AS I LOVED WRITING IT.
FOR ALL THE INCONVENIENCE U HAVE FACED , I'M REALLY SORRY. IT'S MY FIRST BOOK SO MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD ONE BUT I PROMISE TO KEEP GETTING BETTER AT THESE.
(Proof reading hasn't been done so notify the errors u find.)

Soon I'm going to start another story on The Legendary Warrior Karn  of Mahabharata. A history where a woman doesn't has to get insulted  and demeaned to establish dharma. A saga where a brother need not kill another one . A chronicle of equality, women rights, dharma, karma , sacrifice, friendship, might , love & time travel . A story rewritten by the Mother of the universe , Devi Adi Shakti ; a tale of  change, destiny, dreams and vision......I hereby welcome u all to become a part of my new book
"KARNANANYA"