Part 1

Strolling in the garden of the house we once shared ,  I kept smashing the soft carpet of green grass under my bare feet. With mixed emotions of being angry and ignored, made me numb . I wanted to scream and shout but my words were trapped . Who walks alone at midnight in their house garden in the month of January?

Well, I do.Wrapped up in a huge shawl but still barefooted. I kept walking, remembering how I was his first choice every time and everywhere.

*Flashback*
My eyeballs were wandering in search of him. Maybe he'll walk over to the stage for me, I thought.This was my biggest day, he's here and he'll come, I consoled myself.
" And the best romantic song of this year... goes to Your Direction by Alicia Carter." 

The announcement was made in my heart was almost popping out of my mouth.  I got up and hugged my fellows, Elisa and Hazel.
"He'll come." Hazel whispered in my ear, earning a nod from me.  I strolled on to the stage and held my award in my trembling hands. I made my speech thanking the composer, producer and my fans for their encouraging support.  I was just going to leave the stage with a triumphant smile until I saw him.

Sitting with my rival, my biggest enemy, he whispered something in her ear making her giggle and then looked over to me with a cold expression  plastered on his face. I ran over to his table but he was already leaving as this was the end of the night. I screamed his name continuously but he never even took a look.

*End of flashback*