𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 |𝐾𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑟𝑎

(Hey whores I haven't written in a while bc I've been unmotivated plus school started for me lmao also this might be short)

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Dom kie, fingering, and weed usage I think lmao idk what the plot even is yet. I'm thinking of this on the spot

There you were with your girlfriend, laying under the stars. You're hands hands were laced with hers as you two laid under the same blanket in your bestfriends back yard. She held a joint in her free hand as you talked to eachother.

Suddenly she dropped her hand from yours, turning on her side and kissing your neck. You gasped at her sudden motion but allowed her to.

She began moving up and kissing your lips softly, running her hands up and down your sides. Her hands occasionally stopped and rubbed your hips as she continued to kiss you.

She kissed your neck again, slowly moving lower to your chest. She quickly pulled off your shirt within a heartbeat and threw it somewhere in the grass. She removed your bra and kissed your breasts.

She sat up and pulled your shorts down to your ankles and rubbing circles on your hip with her free hand. She bent down and pulled down your underwear with her teeth (I'm sorry I found that hot asf)

You watched her, propping yourself onto your elbows. She slowly ran two of her fingers through your folds, teasing you a bit. Once you began to whine and put two of her fingers in your entrance.

You moaned and leaned your head back at the pleasure you were already feeling. She began pumping her fingers in and out of you in a rather fast pace. She bit her lip and watched you, rubbing herself slightly with her free hand.

You had arched your back as she picked up the pace a bit and adding a third finger. You had slightly pulled the grass below you as she continued. You felt a familiar feeling in your stomach, almost like a knot that felt as if it would eventually burst.

After a minute you felt the need to let go. So you did. She smirked as you released the creamy fluid onto her fingers. She pulled them out and licked her fingers slowly, cleaning up your mess.

You panted as you watched her. She pulled your pants back on for you and  laid next to you, pulling you into her arms. You smiled before you fell asleep in the warmth of her arms.

John b is going to kill us for doing it in the backyard.

(IVE HAD THIS IN DRAFTS FOR TOO LONG AND I FINALLY UPDATED AS YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW I HAVE TEN OTHER THINGS TO WRITE OFC BUT I MIGHT BE SLOW SINCE SCHOOL ALSO TODAY (Well yesterday since it's 12:02) WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND YUH. Yes I have the same birthday as chase stokes, ANYWAYS THATS ALL YALL - Abby)

Word count: 501