Chapter 3 Memories

Start from the beginning

Young Aiz: Ah...

The man was wearing a light armor and carried a long silver sword. The girl eyes widened before jumping towards him as she embraced him.

The man smiled, his hand on her head as he gently ruffled her hair, relief flooding through he veins as she looked up to him, tears flowing strong as ever as the men knelt down and looked at her

Man: I cannot become your hero. Because I already have your Mother. It will be great... If one day you will encounter the Hero that solely belongs to you.

Those were the last words before the scene faded.

(Present)

Aiz:...

Her consciousness came back to the surface as she looked and saw that she was in her room. She slowly looked to her side and saw that she was clinging her hand towards another girl with blue hair and pointy elf ears.

Asuna: Good morning?

It was Asuna, who had been sleeping next to her on her own bed. Aiz had asked her to sleep with her for tonight and Asuna only obligated. Asuna then stood up and saw that Aiz was smiling with a drop of tear on her eyes.

Asuna: You seem to be in a good mood today?

Aiz: I dreamt about Father and Mother... and Big Brother...

Asuna:...

Asuna looked visibly surprised. Aiz rarely talked about her past. The last time she had that dream was almost over 2 years ago.

Asuna: What does the dream like?

Aiz: Me chasing around Big Brother?

Asuna: Now that you mentioned it, what does your Big Brother look like?

Aiz then looked at Asuna's blue eyes and smile.

Aiz: Has the same blue eyes as you. And the same white hair as the boy.

Asuna: Eh... Is he blood related or...?

Aiz: Cousin... you could call it...

(Timeskip)