𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

(slipper)

"You know I'm a growing adult which means I require at least 8 hours of sleep." I open my bathroom door and turn on the light. I'm greeted with my hideous reflection staring back at me, um ew. I look like I've been tied to the back of a car and dragged for a mile or two.

My mom then had the audacity to mimic me which earned her a sock to the head to which she threw in the laundry basket talking about how it stunk. I swear she's lying.

"Be down in 20 minutes before I come drag your ass down myself. Also wear the dress that I hung on your wardrobe tonight."  What's happening tonight? With that she left my room as I started brushing my teeth and turning the shower on. As soon as I finished brushing my teeth, I stripped myself naked and stepped into the shower making sure it's not too cold or hot. The warm water trickled down my skin as I washed myself with my lavender body wash. I decided not to wash my hair as I already did at 4 in the fucking morning. 

Couple minutes later, I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around me. I walked out the bathroom making sure the water was off and my clothes were in the laundry basket. I walked to my wardrobe and decided on wearing nike grey joggers with a white crop top paired with a grey zip up hoodie along with white socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone of the night stand before heading downstairs.

As I opened my bedroom door I'm greeted with my bodyguard, Santiago. Me and him have became close over the years he has been working for my dad. His brown eyes stared down at me, his brown curls dropping over his tanned forehead and his black suit neatly ironed with his gun tucked into the waistband of his black trousers.

"Santiago! How are you man?" I gave him a fist  bump to which he returned as I started walking downstairs with him following behind me.

"Good morning Amara, I'm great what about you?"

"I would be better if my mom didn't wake me up at this bullshit hour when I could be sleeping." I shrugged as he chuckled, we turned a corner and walked into the kitchen, where breakfast was placed on the dining room table.

"I'm sure it's for a good reason. I'll be outside if you need me." With that he left me in the kitchen, where my parents were sat at the dining room table eating breakfast. I started making my morning iced coffee, checking my notifications on my phone.

"Morning papa," I sat down at the dining room table next to my dad who was sat at the head of the table.

"Good morning mija." He sipped his coffee as he typed something on his phone before putting it back into his pocket.

My dad was dressed in a full black suit, his dark brunette hair slicked back as his green eyes looked into my hazel ones. His silver rings glistened underneath the kitchen lights as he took another sip of his coffee. My mom was sat opposite me wearing a navy blue all in one sleeveless jumpsuit, her light brown hair fell above her shoulders and her black glasses perched on top of her lightly freckled nose.

"Where's Luca and Damon?" I only just noticed that my brothers weren't at the table like usual, which is weird since they are always here. Luca is my older brother and Damon is my second eldest brother. I have no sisters so it's just us three. Luca and Damon are also twins both being the age of 24. 

"They are at the warehouse but I'll tell them the news when they get back."My mother gave my father a nervous look as he spoke. Now that's weird. My father then cleared his throat and spoke again as he sat up in his chair. "I know you're probably wondering what the news is and there's no easy way to say this mija."