𝚃𝚠𝚘.

| 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙹𝚘𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜 |
                           𝙼 𝚒 𝚊 𝚖 𝚒 𝙵 𝚕 𝚘 𝚛 𝚒 𝚍 𝚊

                           | 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙹𝚘𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜 |                           𝙼 𝚒 𝚊 𝚖 𝚒 𝙵 𝚕 𝚘 𝚛 𝚒 𝚍 𝚊

" They don't pay me enough for this shit" kaykay came up behind me as I finished taking this older couple order.

"Girl what" I looked at her laughing handing them their receipt as I walked to the grill area baggin their food inna bag .

"It's fuckin hot got me sweating out my damn lace McDonald's don't give a fuck bout they employees"kaykay complained as I passed the bag to her so she can pass it to the older couple .

"It's pay day act like you give a fuck these managers be bout messy as fuck girl" I told her leaning on the counter surprisingly we were slow right now but no complaints because ain't feel like dealing with grumpy ass customers .

"This the only time I look forward for work and nick better give me my 2 dollar raise I need all my shit" kaykay told me leaning next to me pulling out her phone "anyways what you doing after work"

"I'm taking my ass a shower and going to sleep " I said fixing my hat on my head as I heard smack her teeth.

"Bitchhh it's Friday you never wanna hang out with me"

Now kaykay knew I was a homebody a bitch had anxiety and it only act up when I was around alot of people .

"Because everytime we go out you act a damn fool" i side her

"I'm not drinking tonight Bítch maybe just two shots"

Since she was my bitch I was gonna go cause kaykay ass be getting sloppy drunk and I don't need nobody taking a advantage of her , I couldn't fight but I was quick to mace a motherfucker.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝..

"I look fat ashell in this dress" kaykay came out of her bathroom as I did my makeup in her vanity I turned around looking over her outfit "only thing fat is that ass hoe" I hyped her as she stuck out her tongue bending over shakin her ass.

"Bitch dont get me started cause you know ima act a damn fool tonight thinkin I'm the baddest bitch innat club tonight"

I shook my head at her as I ran the hot comb through my hair I wanted to try something different since I'm always getting black hair but to be honest I was pussy foreal I was honestly scared of change I don't know why.

"About the club how we getting in ain't that bih 20 and up to get in?" I asked kaykay as she looked at me

"Girl you must don't know who yo Bestfriend is" she laughed throwing me a ID