He prayed that the echoes from the sudden growls coming from the four girls in the room weren't heard by the one person he hoped to protect from his own reality.

The action from before was repeated once more, bringing a small groan of pain from Leo as Jisoo tried not to completely lose control of herself even if she entirely wouldn't mind.

Part of Leo wished to have kept quiet about Y/n new predicament. Seeing the way everyone was reacting towards it only brought him full of dread for not himself but for the said person who would be forced to deal with the powerful woman.

Jisoo grip only seem to tighten by the second as she spoke with a deep roar that would've left any beta at their knees in submission. "What do you mean she has to date someone?! She's ours!"

"There wasn't any other wa–" He goes completely quiet as Ruby suddenly makes her way inside, a action that brought everyone to looked toward the said other manager.

Ruby having heard the commotion from outside thanks to her own abilities was quick to rush into the house, hoping to save Leo from whatever was happening.

As she came into view, she held herself at the entrance of the kitchen, eyes widen from shock at the sight of Leo being restrained by Jisoo.

Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa move to stand in front of Jisoo in a protective manner. They all let out a warning growl at the 5'5 tall women.

Ruby took the warning with a grain of salt, mostly confused by everything that was occurring. She didn't know why it was even happening but she wasn't just going to stand by and watch as one of her close friends be beaten.

Restraining the creature inside from releasing, Ruby inches to move forward so she was only slightly further from the front door and nearer to Leo. Hoping to be able to react on time if any of the girls would act on their boiling frustration.

"I don't know what's going on but attacking Leo isn't going to help, So why don't you let him go and calm down." Ruby spoke as gentle as possible, hoping to diminish the tension in the room.

It didn't seem have to been much of use as Jennie only looked to be even more significantly angrier than the few seconds of her appearance. The silver red in her eyes only hardened to the level of the danger echoing at the white colored walls around them.

"This has got nothing to do with you. So why don't you save yourself and leave."

The Red haired woman ignored the threat as she tried to take a step forward. Much to her mistake, Lisa saw that movement to be a challenge to herself and pack mates so she also took a step, ready to bounce.

"It's fine, Ruby. I'm okay." Leo winced out as he tried to convince his coworker that he wasn't in any immediate danger but that he knew that was too farfetched to be believable. Jisoo strong grip on him only tighten before she slammed him further into the wooden counter.

Ruby balled up her hands into tight fists, frowning at the sight in front her. She was upset that she couldn't really do anything to help. Her mind felt blank as she tried to come up with something in her head that would seem to be of any use. It always ended up the same though.

Before she could utter something random from her thoughts that could be of any help, Leo spoke up.

The other manager seem to know the one thing to say that could restrain the pink members from destroying every bone in his body.