四 : spark knight in action

─────────────
⤷ status : lightly edited

warnings : manga spoilers,
childish use of third person

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
YEA! LET'S GO ON
A BIG ADVENTURE !
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── OUTSIDE THE CURSE the tiny [h/c]-ette wanders around the school wondering why half the school was currently collapsed.

Looking up, she spies the huge curse.

"woooaaaah! That's such a big curse!" she walks around, trying to find Maki or Yuta, but to her distress she can't see either of them.

[ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ²

"where is Maki-nee and Yuta-nii... is [Y/N] allowed to exorcise this on her own...?!"

You jump around, extremely excited to finally be able to exorcise a curse. 'I hope Gojo-sensei and Nanami-sensei praise me!! Megumi-nii too!'

Taking your special tome out of your backpack, you position yourself near the ugly curse. You then raise your tiny hands like a conductor and bring them harshly down.

A large chain of explosions were set off, or so you thought. In actuality it was Rika who had burst through the curse.

Craning your neck to see your "handiwork" you finally catch sight of a disheveled Maki and Yuta. You run up to them, excited to tell them about what you did, completely oblivious to Rika's presence in fighting off the curse above you.

"Maki-nee! Yuta-nii!! I exploded the curse!" 

Yuta gives you a strained smile, "good job [Y/N]- Why don't you run and get Gojo-sensei for me-" 

He grunts as urges you forward while trying to keep Maki and the children from falling off his back.

Giving him a quick nod, you go off to find Gojo. 

Cupping your hands around your mouth you begin to shout, "Gojo-sensei!! Where are you?! Yuta-nii needs your help!"

Gojo quickly appears in a car, "[Y/N]!! Hop in we're going shoppi-"

He gets rudely interrupted by Ichiji who merely sweatdrops at his superior's attitude.

"[Y/N] please get into the car and buckle up, we should go pick up the first years."

You smile at Ichiji and hop into the car, "alrighty Ichiji-sensei! Let's go get Yuta-nii and Maki-nee!"

Ichiji maneuvers the car in front of the school, near Yuta. Gojo steps out of the car and exchanges a few words with him before helping him.

Gojo effortless tosses a passed out Yuta in the back with you, along with Maki and the two rescued children.

You curiously poke at all their faces, as they look pale as a ghost and seemed to be sick.

"hey, hey, hey!! What's wrong with you guys??" Gojo chuckles at you.

"they're not feeling well right now so please leave them be, ok [Y/N]?" 

Not wanting to get in trouble, you cease your brutal poking on their body and decide to talk Gojo's ear off instead as you travel back to the school.

"Gojo-sensei did you know that [Y/N]-"

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ - ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

"BAHAHAHA YOU GUYS GOT YOUR ASSES KICKED BY THAT ONE CURSE?!" Panda doubles over in laughter, hearing about how Maki and Yuta's training went.

Yuta turns red, extremely embarrassed and Maki proceeds to smack Panda.

"shut up you stupid panda! It's not my fault the rookie here sucked. Also watch your language around [Y/N] or I'll kill you!!!"

You sit and watch them dumbly, not sure what was going on.

You suddenly feel yourself get lifted up onto someone's shoulders. Squealing, you look down and see Gojo's bright grin.

"[Y/N]! Good job for totally demolishing that curse you've been so good I got you a special surprise."

Gasping you start wriggling around, trying to see your present. "Gojo-sensei!! Please tell [Y/N] what the surprise is, please please!"

Gojo simply points towards the school, and you spy Nanami. He slowly walks closer to you, trying to avoid the violent fight the first years were currently engaged in.

Once he's close enough, Gojo hands you over to Nanami. "Nanami-sensei!! I missed you! Did you hear all about how cool and strong [Y/N] was?"

Nanami gives you a small tender smile, too easy to miss if you weren't right in his arms.

"yes I did, Gojo told me all about it. Good job [Y/N] you're getting better at wielding your power."

It should have been impossible but your smile grew even wider at Nanami's praise. Everyone knew that praise from Nanami was scarce, so hearing some was a great honor.

"sorry to ruin the moment but the second part of my surprise is here now!" Gojo yells.

Looking in the direction he was pointing once again, you see Megumi.

Jumping out of Nanami's arms, you run as fast as you can to him. "MEGUMI-NII!!"

His melodious laugh reaches your ears and you give him a big hug. 

"hey [Y/N], Gojo-sensei and Nanami-sensei told me how you've been so good lately. I almost didn't believe it, but they said you didn't even destroy a building this time."

You puff up your chest with great pride, "yep! [Y/N]'s gonna be the strongest ever so I can't explode buildings for fun anymore, isn't [Y/N] such a big girl?"

"you bet, I'm super proud of you too. Train hard so we can do simple missions together when I come next year, ok?"

Giggling, you nod and agree, feeling extremely happy.

It's nice being surrounded by the people you love.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

A/N : grr idk if this is cute or just smth my brain shat out. i'm trying rlly </3 the end of vol 0 is coming soon itadori n nobara here we come ?!?!? (in like the next two or three chappys lol)

word count : 844 (minus a/n!)

─────────────