三 : field trip

─────────────
⤷ status : lightly edited

warnings : manga spoilers,
childish use of third person

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
YEA! LET'S GO ON
A BIG ADVENTURE !
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── GOJO INTRODUCES the first years to each other along with [Y/N].

"cursed weapons user... Zen'in Maki. She wields special armaments that can exorcise cures."

"spellcaster, Inumaki Toge. His vocabulary only consists of ingredients used to make rice balls, so good luck having conversations with him."

"Panda."

"and our lovely [Y/N]!!! Isn't she the cutest~♡"

All the while Yuta is left confused as to whatever the hell is going on.

[ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ²

Noticing how distressed Yuta looks, you slowly walk up to him and tug on his sleeve.

"are you ok Yuta-nii? [Y/N] thinks you don't look so good."

Yuta looks down at you in bewilderment.

"Yuta-nii...? I'm not your older brother... um... [Y-Y/N]??" He stutters trying to remember your name.

You cock your head to the side confused.

"But principal Yaga and Gojo-sensei said everyone that goes here is my onee-san or onii-san. Aren't you gonna go here Yuta-nii?"

"ah yes I guess that's right-"

You grab his hands and cut him off, eyes sparkling.

"okie dokie then it's decided! You're Yuta-nii from now on ok!"

Taking one look at your face, Yuta decides that it is impossible to disagree with you.

"...alright." he sweatdrops as pull him in for a huge hug.

Gojo clears his throat, making everyone look at him.

"Now that everyone is introduced, I'll be giving you all an assignment!!"

The second years stare at him blankly.

"... ok then! You each will be going on a mission this afternoon, Inumaki and Panda you'll be together, Yuta and Maki you'll be together."

Maki scoffs as Yuta timidly speaks up, "L-let's do our best.."

Meanwhile you jump on Gojo and begin to complain.

"Gojo-sensei I wanna go with them!! Please let me go with them!"

Gojo looks at you as he thinks, "hmm I don't know [Y/N]-chan, this is for their training.... Oh well you can go! Which group do you want to go with?"

You look between Inumaki and Panda and then Maki and Yuta.

Panda and Inumaki are calmly discussing what they plan on doing for the mission in the afternoon while Maki and Yuta seem to be fighting(?).

While Panda and Inumaki break up Yuta and Maki you look to Gojo.

"I wanna go with Yuta-nii and Maki-nee!"

Gojo sweatdrops at your choice but agrees nonetheless.

"Alrighty~ I'll be sure to let Yaga know. Now why don't you tell the first years it's time for lunch and to get ready for their missions?"