☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎

Start from the beginning

"What's on your mind?"

You looked up seeing Daisuke noticing the dark circles he still had from before. "I want to ask something." The lingering feeling was there, all you needed to ask this one question, and depending on his answer is the answer to your lingering feeling. "Go on."

"How's Nobu doing?" His eyes became dark again glancing at his two men at the door nodding his upwards asking them to leave at once. They bowed and left, you lowered your head looking at your hands on your lap hearing the sound of the doors closing. He lifted himself up making your heart beat faster. "Out of all things, you decide to ask me about that?" He patted down his hair sighing through his nose heavily, he went over to you glancing at the water you not once touched. He picked it up looking at your [H/C] roots. You flinched hearing Daisuke throw the glass at the wall. "Especially about the man who kissed you." He fixed his jacket grabbing your hand forcefully making you stand up startling you that you accidentally looked into his dark black eyes. "You're not supposed to be thinking of any other man my dear, your mind and body is supposed to be drawn to me." You panted as he hummed smiling leaning down to your ear. "Should I make a call to a surgeon asking to make a procedure on your brain?" Your eyes widened in fear feeling your body shake, he smirked pulling back. Daisuke would never let anyone else besides him touch you, but you didn't take it lightly. "I'm afraid assistant Nobu will be staying in his hospital bed for awhile."

The way he had said it, it felt like nobu was kicked out of the picture. Daisuke had let go of your hand watching your expression carefully, your face once filled with hope and innocence. He did feel guilty about doing this, but seeing you now; your expression of crumbling feelings made him satisfied. He wanted you to submit to him, admit that you'll stay beside him forever, take in the fact that you can't live without him. He showed a bit of his teeth watching you fall to your knees, he wanted to get rid of the feeling thinking you could ever leave him, that his protection would never break. From the very beginning, he had thought of you as something he could use for his entertainment, for when he was bored. You were in fact the first person to not see him as what the news represented him, but who would've thought that he could be drawn to you to the point where he couldn't live without you now.

The lingering feeling you felt was true, just like how it was in the nightmare. The feeling of feeling hopeless.

He bent down grabbing your arm making you stand up as he had one arm around your waist while the other held your arm. He smirked, this was one step to breaking your hope. Were you being the selfish one thinking without nobu, your chances of leaving are dropped. You slowly looked at Daisuke who tilted his head a bit. "You shouldn't be concerned about other men, or I will have to do what I did before." He leaned in as you felt his breath on your lips. "And this time, I won't stop." He pecked your lips turning his head to the door from hearing a knock having you in his arms.

"What." He called out for his men on the other side of the door to hear. "We're sorry to disturb you Mr Suzuki, but Ms Iwata is here to see you." He clicked his tongue sighing. "Tell her I said I would be the one coming to her, tell her to leave. I'm busy." He leaned in for another kiss hearing the door open making him side eye towards the door, you glanced at the door seeing Ms Iwata having her eyebrows raised witnessing everything. "I'm sorry sir, she kept pressing to be let in." She stood quiet looking at Daisuke's arm around your waist, both your lips inches away from touching each other's. He pulled away wrapping his other arm around your waist, and just like before — she didn't see any gloves on him. "Ms Iwata, you've come at a bad time." He exhaled taking his arms away just in time before Ms Iwata would lose it from jealousy. "But, since you've come here personally. I take it it's serious." He took a look at his watch humming that it's still too early, he was irritated with the fact that she came. Ever since they signed the contract, Not only has Ms Iwata personally called Daisuke's work place but her assistants as well. When Daisuke made it known to the public, already rumors spiked that Ms Iwata was his secret girlfriend. But since the two were never seen with each other, and with the fact they still had photos of you that time where you went to his house, your looks were no where near like Ms Iwata. Ms Iwata did admit to herself that it was fun being the head title of every newspaper, she really liked the attention; especially with the person she wants to be with.