✨Chapter 14✨

Time skip, two years later:

This is it. My graduation. God I can't wait to leave here.

"Juniper Jenkins."

I walk up to the stage to get my diploma. Awkward. Whatever you do, DON'T TRIP. I don't trip. I accept my diploma and get a picture with my principal. Then, I walk down the stairs and back to my seat.

After what seems like hours, everyone has gotten their diplomas and we can leave. I meet Ava and her mom, and we drive home.

@j_is_weird

Liked by TommyInnit, Wilbur Soot, and 1,273,927others

j_is_weird: bye bye high school😁🤏 @ava_qt_pie

Comments:

TommyInnit: was this before graduation or did I miss something?

j_is_weird: @TommyInnit ya why

TommyInnit: @j_is_weird you'll see

j_is_weird: @TommyInnit ???

Ranboo: ayo, june is no longer teeny child?

j_is_weird: @Ranboo still tiny physically :D

Tommy's comment confused me, but I shook it off for now. When we got home, I just planned on streaming a chatting stream or calling Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Wilbur, Niki, and Philza in a group call. I got to the front door, but Ava and her mom were taking a long time, so I just opened the door. I walked to my room. There in my chair was a blond not fit for my small gaming chair.

"TOMMY!" I shrieked

He stood up in preparation for my hug that ensued as I rammed into him, nearly knocking over all 6'3 feet of him. He held me in his embrace as I wrapped my legs around him. Because of this, I was at face level with him. I looked him in the eyes.

"Howdy partner. What are you doing here?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Well, I figured I could come to your graduation since you came to my prom."

I laughed and grabbed his face. Ahhh. He was wearing my favorite cologne of his. I gave him a long kiss to express how much I missed him. We fell on my bed and cuddled while we talked about everything. When I was about to fall asleep, Tommy convinced me to stream and tell the fans about Tommy being here to wake up.

After the stream:

"Tommy?"

He turned off his phone, giving me his full attention.

"Yeah?"

"When are you leaving?"

"I just got here and you already want me gone?" he joked.

"No. But seriously. When?"

"Two days."

I frowned.

"That's all?"

"Well I didn't want to push this on you so early but..."

I stared at him intently.

"What Toms?" I said nervously.

"Well, I was wondering if you and Ava wanted to move to Brighton with me and Toby. I know it's really far from-"

"YES"

"J please just cons- wait did you say yes?"

"Yes. I don't know for sure about Ava, but I'm pretty sure she'll say yes. We'll ask her later."

Tommy seems surprised and says,

"O- ok."

Two days later:

"You're sure you guys have everything?"

"Yes mom." Ava groans.

"Hey, just making sure. Brighton is a long ways away. And I'm gonna miss my babies."

We both give her a hug.

"Thank you so much Kate. For everything."

"Y/n, you're like a daughter to me. You don't need to thank me."

I hug her once more.

"Thank you. I love you!"

"Love you mom!" Ava says, throwing the last of the luggage in the cab.

"I love you guys. Be safe ok?"

"Ok. Goodbye." Ava walks over, giving her mom one last hug.

We get in the cab and just like that, my past life is just that. A past life. Now it's on to a new chapter of life. With Tommy.

627 words

Aaaaaand... That's a wrap guys! I hope you enjoyed reading! I definitely want to make more stories so leave requests in the comments plz (actually plz leave a suggestion, I have too much free time now) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!