✨Chapter 7✨

Tommy POV:

"So June..."

This is it I'm finally going to tell her how I feel. I've talked to Tubbo and he thinks that she likes me. But what if he's wrong? No! There's no turning back.

"So Tommy..." She says back. God she's so adorable. I can hear the smile on her face.

"Juniper... I- I really like..."

This is it. I have to do it!

"I really like the castle we built!" I say awkwardly (with multiple voice cracks may I mention). Well. Guess I'm not telling her today.

She seems disappointed and says "Oh! Umm yeah it's great. Thanks Tommy."

We sit in silence for a minute until she says "Well I should go. See you Toms."

"Bye-" I try to say before she hangs up. Ughhh I'm so stupid! I call Tubbo to let him know.
"Did you tell her!?" He immediately says.

"Hello to you too Toby! And no. I chickened out." I say pouting.

"Tommy! Come on man I just know she likes you! You need to tell her!"

"Since when do you know so much about June?" I ask.

"I just know, ok Tommy? And she needs to know that you like her. Especially with all the uncertainty I'm her life right now. She needs one stable thing Tommy."

"You're right. As always."

"Of course I am! Now what else did you want to talk about?"

"Oh right!" I say "The surprise for J's birthday!"

"Really? What are you thinking?"

I tell Toby the plan I have planned out, and we make a few revisions before we have a solid plan.

"Ok, so you'll talk to Ava and I'll talk to Niki?" I ask.

"Yeah. Leave it to me!" Toby says in a dramatic tone.

I laugh "Now that that's settled, I'm off to sleep bee boy! Goodnight!"

"Night!" Toby says.

I log off my pc and hop into bed, silently cursing myself for not telling June how I feel. Well, it'll have to wait. I have a party to plan.

Back to y/n's POV:

I leave the call with Tommy disappointed. I really thought he was going to tell me he likes me. Guess not. I go over to Ava's room to tell her, but see that she's on call with Tubbo. Hmm. Wonder what's up with those two.

I go back to my room and turn on Netflix after setting my alarm for school. Taking into consideration recent events, Ava's mom let us stay home from school today. But tomorrow, it's back to the hell hole that is called 'high school'.

I wake up the next morning at six, and take a quick shower. Then I throw on a comfy, but super cute outfit.

 Then I throw on a comfy, but super cute outfit