chapter 2

Pain. It was all I felt since I was 4. I was treated like a animal and kept in a cage like one. Even when I was let out the cage I was forced to wear a collar and mussel. I was like a pet to my family they made me eat out of a dog bowl and gave me cat food. I had nothing and nobody. . . well I had someone.

Katsumi

She was the only thing keeping me from going crazy. She was the love of my life but we couldn't of been together. While I was going to school I wasn't considered a student. I was more like a guide dog for my sister irumi. I was stuck with her at all times while the same can be said for Katsumi and her brother. He didn't let her go near me and made others do the same. He told them I was a monster and feak the eat people and that's why I have a mussel. Not because I'm forced to wear it. But katsumi was there she made me feel like a human for the smallest moments I was with her.

But all good things have to come to a end. The last time we seen each other was the day I ran.

——–Flash back ––—–

It was lunch I was nine years old and I had gotten some time alone with Katsumi. We where in the shade of a tree while we talked. It was nice to talk  to her and I still miss it sometimes But what can I do.

She had her head leaned on my chest while she said something I wouldn't forget.

Katsumi "what would you do to be free?"

I didn't get what she meant at first. I mean I wasn't dumb but I couldn't get it at the time. The question wasn't 'what would I do' it was want was I willing to lose to get that freedom. I know now it was anything and anyone. But back at that moment I couldn't answer her because 9f her brothers sudden appearance.

Katsuki "hey four eyes what have I said about being close to that thing"

Katsumi "I'm my own person Katsuki!. I can be near who ever I want!"

Katsuki "HES NOT EVEN A PERSON. LOOK AT THE FREAK HE PROBABLY TRYING TO KILL YOU!?!? IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!?!?"

Katsumi"WELL YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALONE IM SAFE WITH IZUKU?!?!"

All the yelling got the attention of my sister. After the Five years after she got her quirk he had only got stronger. While I was just bearly getting by in terms of combat abilitie. She pulled Katsumi off me and forced me to stand  while Katsumi was in the air.

Irumi "what do you think your doing touching my pet!"

She was insanely territorial about her touching me. She hated her and Katsuki didn't know because he had a thing for me sister. But she was in a loving relationship with my pain and suffering. I realised before she did. She get pleasure from seeing me afraid or in pain. She thought of this of love but it's really just drug addiction.

She let Katsumi see what she did next. She proceeded to let Katsuki beat the shit out of me to the point I being burned. She was going to tell him to stop but one of his blast's to my face dislodged my mussel while also leaving a big cut across a nose. He seemed to relied what he had done to late to stop me.

Without thinking I bit into his arm taking a large chuck of flesh out. He screamed in pain and that made my sister lose focus on her power let me go. I did what my instincts where telling me. I ran. I ran until I could only see forest and the I ran more. I was alone and hurting but I was free I didn't have to worry Irumi or my parents. All I had to worry about was staying safe and warm.

Which was exactly fixed by me finding my home a rundown shake in the woods. It did have running Warter or working electricity by it was the best at the time. I Improved it later so it didn't matter. I had different things to worry about at the time. That was my hunger.

At I had taken a bit out of Katsuki I had  gotten this new hunger. It was something I couldn't describe the warm blood that came out when I chewed it and the soft texture had to hungry for more. I didn't care if it was human meat I had eaten I only cared about getting more meat. So I hunted and stalked the animals in the forest. It felt amazing watching as the struggled while I took bits out of them it was amazing. It also showed me the truth about my quirk.

The animals I ate I gained attributes of said animals. Like after I ate some of Katsuki's flesh I could release small explosions out my hands it wasn't anything useful though. I leard I needed to eat a lot of something to get its full power. Like I would need to eat Katsuki arm if I wanted his power but I had gained many new abilities from my diet. Like the scales on my shoulders and chest. The vemon of a snake and the wings of a bat I ate whole. My strength also increased as well I could tear animals apart like nothing and ripped trees from the ground for fire wood.

I Did notice some other changes as well. My greenish white fur became an redish black And my eyes became red. It also affected my personality. I had the desire for something more I wanted a partner. It wasn't something I wanted to say but I was getting bored quickly it had been around 5 years since I ran away and started my hunting. But it got boring till they came. They where a man made entirely of black smoke in a bartenders outfit. And I woman in her late teens with blueish gray hair and hands on her face. They came to My shake just as i got back in.

??? "So the rumours were true there's a 'beast' living in these woods that fest on anything that get in his way! "

I tried to attack him only to hit nothing.

Kurogiri "I am Kurogiri this it Shigaraki my learder we have a offer for you"

I was interested about what it could be but I didn't show it so I could see if I could make then give me something more.

Me "go on!"

Kurogiri "well we would like you to join are league of villains. And help us kill all might"

Me "your crazy if you think I'll gone your stupid league of idiots"

The girls seemed to get annoyed and started talking for herself instead of being silent.

Shigaraki "who do you think your calling idiots you useless mpc"

Me "I like you!"

Shigaraki "what!"

She was a bit shocked but I kept going.

Me "you got some real feelings and seem crazy enough to actually try to kill all might while he just sounded like a salesman trying to make me buy into some scam"

Shigaraki "so you want to join?"

Me "on one condition!"

Kurogiri "what do you want? "

Me "well I'd like to have Shigaraki."

She seems surprised about it and even a little flustered. Oh yeah I'm going to like her a lot.

Shigaraki "Whats the meaning of this"

Me "I like you personally and think you smell nice so I'd like you to become my partner or lover"

Shigaraki "why would I agree to something like that!"

I grabbed one of her hands and put it on My furry chest. She seemed like she was going to argue.

Shigaraki "what the hell let go of my han- wow that's soft!"

Me "yeah and I let to sleep on it everynight if you agree and I'll protect you if you in danger of going hurt though I doubt you'll need me much if I'm guessing right"

She get flustered again but didn't say anything her assistant Kurogiri talked to her again.

Kurogiri "miss Shigaraki do you want Me to make a portal back to the bar "

She seemed to think for a second but then told him to make a portal.

Shigaraki " Kurogiri make a portal back and made I put big effort to fit him"

Me "oh so you expect to be my woman!"

Shigaraki "shut up and get in the portal before I change my mind"

She was embarrassed but It just made her cuter to me. So I grabbed some stuff and walked into the portal ready to start my new life as a truly free man.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 28, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

the animalistic Butcher :  Carrionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें