chapter 1

My name is izuku yagi and this is my story. I was born to a inko yagi and Toshinori yagi and was the younger sibling to irumi yagi. Our lives were pretty similar until we where 4.

Our parents where nice and always made time for us. Our father worked at so we were with are mom alot more. And on the day before my birthday she took me and my sister to the quirk doctor that's when my life went for lack of a better word to complete shit.

Doctor "well miss yagi I have great news for you both of your children have quirks"

Inko " oh that's good news. What are they?"

Doctor "well you're daughter has a slightly more powerful version of your quirk so she can lift objects with her quirk but will get headaches if she trys to lift objects out of her limit and over use beyond that can mean bleeding from her eye's and nose"

Irumi " that's so cool! I have your quirk mommy!"

Inko "yeah sweety but you heard what he also said about it so be careful. "

Irumi "yeah I will"

Me "so what is My quirk then mister? "

Doctor "well kid I don't really know! "

Inko "what do you mean?. Shouldn't the test have told you"

Doctor "well ma'am they only show if the person has a quirk and we have something else for the rest but his results didn't give complete answers but he will still develop one you'll just  have to wait for his quirk to show up"

Inko "ok thank you for your help Doctor have a nice day. Come on you two let's go home to tell your dad"

Me/irumi "yeah!"

We got home to find our dad on the couch watching the TV. I looked at the door when it opened and said hello.

Toshinori "so how did it go? What quirks do they have?"

Inko "well irumi has a stronger version of mine while we don't know what izukus is"

Toshinori "well I'm just happy they have one. Hey why don't we order some pizza"

Me/irumi "yay pizza"

Inko "your not just saying that so you can get out of cooking! Right"

Toshinori "No"

After that we all ordered pizza and had good time till it was time for bed. Sadly that was the last time we had a moment like that well not with me anyway.

–———time skip——–—

Me and irumi where at the play ground on the swings waiting for Our friends the bakugous. After 5 minutes they showed up.

Irumi "katchaaan what took you so long"

Katsuki "sorry Our old hag was taking to long to but on her make-up."

Katsumi "don't call her that idiot"

Katsuki "shut up! And hey didn't you guys go to the quirk Doctor the other day what quirks do you have?"

Irumi was the the to answer for us as she always thought that the older sibling should say the first thing.

Irumi "well I have a better version of my mommys while he doesn't know what his is"

Katsuki "ha lame I know it he'll probably get a weak quirk anyway-"

He was interrupted by his sister hitting him on the head. While they looked the same she took after there dad more in personality but had the same attitude as there mom. While Katsuki was more like his mom then his dad.