二つ

"Guddo morning!" The girl called out as she peered into the classroom full of all sorts of different students. From alien-looking pink girls to multi-armed boys to tape dispencers to discount pikachus. But one look into somebody's eyes could always tell Shika more than mere appearance.

"Mmm, daddy issues at 2 o'clock." She hummed, eyeing Todoroki. "Where's the mommy issues tho..."

"Who's that?"

"Isn't this the girl from the USJ attack? The..."

"Yeah..." The majority of the class sweatdropped, recalling the utter craziness of the teen.

"Class, this is Shika Dazai. She will be your new classmate." Aizawa stated, still covered in bandages up to the last inch, in sync with the lunch bell. "She is one of the best knive wielders you'll meet, and she also has very commendable combat abilities, so try your best to beat her, although I'm sure it'll be one of the bigger challenges during the time you spend at UA. Now, Dazai. The Sports Festival is coming up, so prepare for that. That's it for today, class dismissed." He nodded once, then crawled away in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Hey, I'm Mina Ashido! Your bandages are really cool! And your coat is so stylish, gurl! Wanna sit with us?" A fully pink-toned girl with yellow horns and black eyes with golden hues sprung up to the female. You could see she was an energetic extrovert by the way she inched over towards Shika with an excited and kind face.

My bandages...cool?

"Sounds nice, thanks a lot." She smiled and followed the group of girls. While waiting in the dinner queue, they each introduced themselves, and began talking about how they feel about the sports festival.

"Speaking of, what's your quirk, Dazai?" The brunette girl, Uraraka, asked.

"I don't think a villain would tell you what their quirk is, hun. I'll give you more of a challenge by not telling you! Oh look, its our turn to pick up our food!" Shika's eyes began sparkling with stars as she had trouble picking out just one meal. After all was filled and lessons were over, the girl tended to the book she had read many times, yet still tried to re-evaluate the exact methods of performance.

How strange is it that people can be scared of death, yet so drawn to it at the same time? People fear the unknown. They do not want to be hurt or destroyed by something they do not know anything about, neither do they want to be saved, as they are not certain if the unknown saviour is truthful. People want to be sure, secure, and certain. But at the same time, the broken people are pulled towards death, beconed, called. They seek peace, rest, salvation.

~

"Why the heck are they all here?"

"Huuuh?" She peeked over her book cover where, lo and behold, by their class entrance stood an interested flock of students, eyeing each of them. She then shrugged and decided now was dinner hour, especially since a new eatery had opened, and Shika always checked them out. And so out she attempted to go.

"Hey what's up with the wrappers? Does your quirk have something to do with touch?" One nosey student asked.

"Trying to get a headstart before the festival? My my, you sure are impatient. But if you really want to stay in bed for the next week or so, you're welcome to try touch me." She snickered deviously, and almost immediately, a path for her had cleared. "Hit me up if you change your mind! I'm open for double suicide with a hot guy too!" She called, then headed down and outside. From there, she opened her GPS map and followed its directions.

~

"Here we are." She nodded to herself, looking at a moderately small bar with a blinding neon red 'Noodles' sign. Through the windows she could already see the cosy atmosphere that welcomed in with soft seats and polished bamboo wood furniture. It looked quite appealing, and so she entered.