"Alright, I believe you.." He huffed, not being really convincing. "So, you work here, huh? I didn't really expect it, to be honest.."

"..It's kind of embarrassing, isn't it?" I sighed.

''No, that's not what I meant. Why would it be embarrassing to work at Starbucks?"

"Well, because it seems like I can't have an actual job, and I end up working at a cafeteria.." I explained.

"Maybe it seems like that to some. But you know that's not the truth. And so do I. That's the only thing that matters." He continued.

"..you know?" I asked curiously.

"I'm quite sure I do. Championship, isn't that it?''

I pouted, but nodded in agreement. I guess it wasn't that hard for him to find that one thing out, thinking how passionate I used to be about training.

"(F/n)! Do you never fucking listen?!" I flinched by my boss's sudden screams, "Is your lazy ass chatting with the customers again?"

"...U-Uh, I'm sorry sir, I-" I tried to apologize.

"Enough with the damn excuses!'' He kept on, this time even more furiously. ''Next time I'll catch you lazing around I'll-''

"Can you fucking not shout at her like that?"

''I'm sorry, are you talking to me..?" My boss was left speechless, as he turned at Levi.

"Your disrespect towards your own employee makes me want to beat the hell outta you. Especially because she's a girl." He growled, almost spitting fire from his eyes.

I've seen him mad before, but oh God it nothing like this now.

"Excuse me, mister, but who and why do y-'' my boss attempted to add, but Levi was too damn serious to listen to him.

"As long as she's doing her job right, she has the right to talk with whoever she wants. You think you can make use of her because of your position? Or is it because she's a girl, you fucking bastard?"

''Huh?! How dare you, young man! You don't ev-''

Oh dear lord was my boss fucking enraged, but Levi wouldn't deal with any of his shit.

"If I find out you keep on being an asshole at her, I'll let you have a taste of how rough my beating game is. And I can get a bit too aggressive. So, do me a favor and be a good boss, will you?''

Ohh boy. My boss was so shook that he couldn't even respond to that. He just gulped and apologized for one last before walking away like a damn coward.

I was equally shook too, though. Levi really can make anyone fucking shit their pants.

''Damn, Levi..!" I exclaimed.

"Did I overdo it?" He turned back at me, as his expression gradually got more relaxed.

"No,.. well, maybe, a little..'' I admitted, ''but that was.. fucking awesome! I didn't have the guts to tell that to him myself, but I was dying for him to get damn talked down like that. He deserved it, you can't imagine how he is not only with me, but with the rest of the employees too..''

"I thought so..'' He frowned, pulling his hair back. ''You shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that, (f/n). Even if he's your boss. When I was working past time, I had a boss even worse than him. And you can guess it didn't take me long to quit, after beating his ass up."

"Oh..You're definitely right.. but, I hate to say this, I'm risking my job if I do so. And I'm not in the position to be unemployed currently.." I sighed, "Anyway, what should I get you?"

"Get me a venti americano. And don't you add anything in there, sugar-related.'' He responded. ''I hope you also drink the same.."

''Pftt, of course I do."

Does caramel macchiato count as healthy?

I prepared his coffee and handed it to him. "It's on me. I ain't gonna let my trainer pay.."

"You're being too generous to me." He smirked, as he dropped a couple of coins on my tips box.

"Thanks for the service."

He grabbed the coffee and moved around near the exit.

I noticed him stopping, and turning back at me.

''Hey, (f/n). You.. don't think of me the same way as him, do you..?''

I flinched by that question.

''What? Of course not, Levi. Why, only because you're a little harsh at me? You're my trainer. I know that when you're being cold, you're doing it to train me better.'' I smiled at him. ''Don't worry, he's nothing compared to you.''

He smiled back. ''That's good to know. Let's keep it like that then.''

"Oh, and get ready for tomorrow. We'll be going on a small field trip."

Field trip..?

?