50

It has officially been a hellish Two weeks for you and your friends. You had finished the final exams

Third years being stressed and tired of finals, Second years worried about their grades, and First years drained from studying too much.

The elementary kids and preschoolers were fine though. Fucking lucky.

You have been getting calls from your aunts and uncles, asking you about your choices of colleges and shit. It was making your head hurt.

Damn, grandma and grandpa must've been super horny to go for 7 kids with only two of them single.

The Minatozaki-L/N family is big, i know.

Our dear Y/N is currently sitting in the park with all of his de- hee hee -mon friends, dazed, his pre finals and finals test papers in his shaky hands as he questioned his whole existence.

"What's with him?" Kaigaku asked Akaza, looking at you worriedly as you stared into space.

Akaza only sighs. "He still cant believe his scores."

"Why? Did he fail the exams?" Enmu raises an eyebrow.

Douma shakes his head no. "See for yourselves."

Kaigaku sweatdrops, taking the papers away from the dazed male, the younger ones also peeking.

L/N Y/N
Pre finals scores ;

Math - 96/100

Japanese Lit. - 98/100

English - 100/100

Art - 100/100

History - 95/100

Biology - 94/100

Chemistry - 93/100

Physical Education - 99/100

Home Economics - 100/100

Physics - 92/100

"Holy shit... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HIGH SCORES?!" Enmu exclaims, shaking your shoulders.

"I dont know. Im about to cry, there must be a mistake. I wouldn't score something so high! I expected to fail..." You cried out, tears threatening to fall out of your eyes.

"For the 19th time, yOU DID NOT!!! KAGAYA-SENSEI EVEN CHECKED THOSE PAPERS, AND THE SCORE WAS LEGIT!!" Akaza said in frustration, rubbing his temples as you cried.

"It's true, those really are your scores. I even checked them myself." Kokushibou points.
"Check his final scores, they're also legit." He adds.

L/N Y/N
Final Exams scores ;

Math - 189/200

Japanese Lit. - 199/200

English - 200/200

Art - 198/200

History - 187/200

Biology -  189/200

Chemistry - 188/200

Physical Education - 195/200

Home Economics - 199/200

Physics - 187/200

Kaigaku's eyes widened in shock.

"How?! Tell me your ways!!!" Kaigaku yells.

"I dont know! I just studied to death!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, you even forgot to eat and bathe because of those." Rui sighs.

"I said sorry, Rui!" You cried.

"Uh-huh, sure. I still haven't forgave you." Rui huffs. You turned to Akaza. "What have you been teaching my child." You said.

"Nothing."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"AKAZAAAAA!!!!" You yelled.

"What?!" He yells back.

"Let's go suit shopping! Prom's on five days!" You exclaimed, raising your hands.

He just raised and eyebrow. "You sure I'm attending?"

You gasped at him. "You wont attend prom with me?!"

He just laughs. "Im kidding!! Sure, what time?"

"Later, 5pm! Obanai's coming with us!!"

"Yeah sure!"

.
.
.
.

A/n: short chapter!! I hope y'all dont mind!! Im rlly sleepy atm