6k filler!!!! [nsfw]

A / n: IM FEELING GENEROUS AF RN, HAPPY 6K READS AAAAAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!
Im reminding y'all that this chapter doesn't follow the story line !!!
This also includes a threesome with Douma !!!!

.
.
.
.
.
Douma curled up on his bed, his body feeling all sensitive and hot. He released heavy breaths as he reached for his phone, opening the messaging app and going directly into Akaza's private messages.

Blonde Bitch
Help me, please.
I cant take this anymore...

He had drank a drink that Shinobu gave him. It tasted really funny at first, but who was he to decline something from a pretty girl?

Akaza, who was with you in the gym, felt alarmed. He then shows you the message, making you surprised. "Let's go." You said seriously, speed walking out of the gym to go to Douma's dorm room.

.
..
...

"What happened?!" You yelled, barging inside the blonde's room with a spare key.
Akaza then saw Douma's body on his bed. He was panting.

"Dou? Are you alright?" Akaza asks, walking infront of Douma on his bed. The blonde just looks at him with a dazed expression before crawling towards him,

And fiddled with his pants.

"Wait- what are you doing?!" The pink haired male exclaims.

"H-help me... Please... D-do something..." The rainbow eyed pleads, his breathing getting more heavier than before.

You and Akaza glaced at each other, nodding slightly before lifting Douma up and getting him to lay down on the bed properly. You then locked the door before going back in the room, sitting down besides Douma's body.

"Ara ara, Douma-kun~" You sang, caressing his hair. He whines and leans into your touch, his body getting hotter every touch.

"Tell us, what do you want, hm?" Akaza hums, his hand rubbing Douma's cheek.

"You... Both of you... Please." Douma breathes out.
"Please fuck me..." He adds, desperation in his tone.

"Undress him, Kaza." You told the pink head, who obediently followed, stripping Douma off his clothes, revealing his aching cock. The blonde moans quietly, feeling the cold air hit his dick, making him shiver.

"Y/N-dono, Akaza-dono..." He whines. He wanted them to do something.

You took his cock in your hand, giving it a squeeze before pumping him, grinning when you heard him moan in desperation.

Akaza starts to kiss the blonde's tummy, leaving dark red marks while he rubs his sides.
Trailing his tongue down further, he licks the rainbow eyed male's tip, before taking him in his mouth.

"Ahhh~" Douma's breath hitched, his hips bucking up slightly.

Using his precum and Akaza's saliva as lube, you entered your long middle finger in the blonde's hole, making him choke out a moan.
"O-oh God..."

"You okay?" You asked softly, fingering him slowly as he takes his time to adjust. "Im fine." He breathes out.

You insert another finger in, rubbing his insides carefully, not wanting to accidentally hurt him.
Akaza then gives Douma a final lick before going back to kissing his body.