Unexpected Suprise

|Nezuko Pov|

I woke up and looked around to see my family murdered. I struggled to stand up, so I crawled over to my family. Their corpses were ice cold with no sign of life. There were two warmer bodies and faint pulses. Hope surged through my body, I threw one over my shoulder and put the other on my back I could hear their faint, shallow breaths. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed, I was disheartened to know they were hurt but on the contrary, they were still alive. So, I still have a chance to save them.

I walked down the mountain but I slipped and fell. I looked around for my brothers but one was missing, the other was still there. I was confused, I saw footprints and followed them to the tree line, then I heard movement from behind me followed by a pain filled groan. Just then, my little brother sat up and looked at me. He was tired, "Takeo! " I cried and ran over to him and pulled him into a tight embrace. "Nezuko, are we all that's left? I saw a man, but I can't remember what he looked like. He killed them all....!!! " "Takeo, Tanjiro and I are still here. I know it hurts but we gotta find him then get to a doctor." Just then we heard maniacal laughter behind us. We sharply turned around to see two distorted people looking at us like we were a meal. I felt frightened but, I grabbed the hatchet (forgot to write this in....., sorry...) And wobbled in front of my little brother. He was scared, "I won't let anything happen to you, I won't let someone hurt my family again." I say reassuring him. I look at the two figures, shaking in my teetering stance. They launch at me, but then I see a man with Navy hair, eyes blue and calm like the sea. He wore a mixed matched haori over a black uniform with a Katana and a flowing ponytail behind him. I look at him in awe, grateful that someone helped us. "Nezuko!" I hear an old, scruffy voice yell. " I believe I remember you, young man, " as he turns his attention to Takeo. " Takeo, was it?" he says with his voice more relaxed. "That's correct.. " Takeo says with waver and worry in his voice. Based on his expression, everything that just happened is finally setting in. "There are two more sources of heat coming this way, fast! " Takeo shouts as he points behind the man in the mixed match haori. "We will explain everything later, for now you kids better leave this for the professional. " Saburo says in his scruffy voice. Just then, a distorted figured came flying towards our direction, and flew passed us and hit the tree to our side. The body and the tree created a loud sound and large break on impact.

|Third Pov|

After the creature impact the tree. The man with cold, ocean eyes, walked in front of us and had his Katana pointed at the figure struggling in front of us. Just then Takeo shouted "The other one is right above us!" The man in the mix matched haori took a protective stance in front of us. Nezuko look down at the hatchet that sat in her cold and dry hands, feeling helpless and lost. The man with a dead expression finally speaks, "This is a demon. Demons eat humans to gain strength. They have unnatural abilities and are able to regenerate fast. The only way to kill them is with a special type of demon slaying sword. I am a hashira of the Demon Slayer Corp." The two children thought he sounded robotic and were confused by his monotone nature. There was a large crash that snapped them out of there dazed. Another figure had appeared and was trying to fight the demon that had practically merged with the tree. Nezuko and Takeo started in shock, they couldn't comprehend what to feel. After all, their big brother was fighting a demon. He looked exhausted and his injuries were major compared to theirs. "Tanjiro! " Nezuko screamed. Takeo and Saburo were still shocked that Tanjiro was standing in front of them. The blue haired demon slayer stared as he watched a demon fight another demon and remain docile as he looked at the two children that stood behind him. His eyes were full of pain and sorrow, yet he look happy at the two of them and worried for the damage that was afflicted to them. The demon beneath him used the moment that everyone froze to try and attack Takeo for food. Tanjiro shifted his focus to the demon and attacked relentlessly. He forced his way to the demon and kicked him to the side, away from the group of humans. There shocked, they all knew that demons don't protect humans. The two children had a weight lifted from their shoulders. The adults noticed, but were still tense. Tanjiro stared at the group, he turned his attention to the demon.

⚠️Slight Gore Warning⚠️

Tanjiro ran over to the demon, the demon looked at him. The demon stared at him with disbelief. They started to fight again. The demon started to throw punches at Tanjiro as he doged them with ease. Tanjiro roundhouse kicked him back into the tree. The demon used his blood demon art in desperation, but before he was too late. Tanjiro and jumped up out of the way incase the demon was able to fire his demonic art. As he jumped up, he moved forward and stretched his legs out in front of him. His landing was right on the demon, he bashed the demons head right into the tree behind him. Blood stained the tree and the snow around it, and the demons remains turned to ashes.

⚠️Gore Warning Over⚠️

The two kids couldn't help be stare as the kind older brother they new, has killed a demon without mercy. The group was watching the demon turn to ashes as Tanjiro bent down to its corpse. He reached out his hand that now had claws where his soft and gentle nails and finger tips should be, and grabbed the demons hand and held it. The dying demon squeezes his hand back, they hold hands until his hands turn to ash. Tanjiro stood up, and wobbled around struggling to stand still. Nezuko and Takeo ran over to him without a second thought and hold his arms to keep him steady. In turn, Tanjiro snuggled into their warm embrace around him. He used his nail to slice his finger and proceeded to let the blood hit the floor in front of the two children. Saburo and the demon slayer stared as they watched a Phoenix appear above both children and let out a single tear above them. They glowed a sunshine gold before the looked at themselves in astonishment. "We're healed?" Nezuko questioned.

|Tomioka Pov|

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget what I just saw. I keep replaying the scenario in my mind, I sound insane. A demon fought another demon and payed no attention to us, killed the demon, then healed his family, and never took a bite out of them or anyone else. "I would like an explanation." I say to them. "How about you tell us your name and why your here first." The girl with long hair and pink eyes snapped at me. She was clutching onto the demon boy as he peacefully fell asleep in her embrace. The younger boy cried as he hugged onto the demons arm, but he had the same look of worry in his eyes as the girl did.
"My name is Tomioka Giyuu, as you know I am a demon slayer and I was called here by the man saying he had a bad feeling about a demon lerking around here after a boy with a sharp sense of smell ran off in panic to his home." I tell her in my usual monotone voice. "It's true Nezuko. Last night, Tanjiro passed by my house and I offered for him to stay with me for the night for fear that demons might attack him on his walk home. Then, a strong gust of wind blew by us. I have never seen him look so scared. He bolted up the mountain and didn't look back no matter how much I called after him. I went to my crow and sent it out to the demon slayers, when he got here I filled him in on what I knew. " he says pained and exhausted. "I know that and everything you've seen me witness. That is all I know. " I reassure her. She's less tense now, but she doesn't seem to want to talk about it... "I'll tell you what I know but we have to go somewhere else first... " she trailed off. I walk over to the huddled children and grab the demon, they both tense and take a stance. All I do is put him on my back, then nodded to her as she started to walk up the mountain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody, just to clarify Tanjiro has is same sense of smell and a different blood demon art called Phoenix. His blood can heal when he uses "Tears of a Phoenix" and he can shoot fire during "Exploding Blood" and his full demon form is the same as Nezuko just the black markings are flame colored and an addition of Phoenix wings. Tanjiro knows the Hinokami Kagura Dance.
Takeo's ability is to sense body temperature, he will be able to use the breath of the sun and water breathing. His body temperature sense works on anyone within a three mile radius of him.
Nezuko's ability is the sixth sense. The sixth sense, in my au, is the ability to predict and sense danger. Nezuko can use the breathe of the sun and water breathing as well.