Looking at him, smiling amusingly at how cute he is, "Morning, darling." Clint greeted me, kissing my temple. I greeted him back with a smile as he sat beside Bruce.

"Where's Thor?" I asked, noticing his absence.

"Thor went home Odin summoned him, something happened, but don't worry doll, he'll come here immediately after." Steve replied as I nodded my head.

Enjoying our breakfast, conversations and laughter filled the room. Looking at them, seeing how happy they are, smiling at them as Clint and Tony continued to bicker at each other, Steve and Natasha looking so done with the two, and Bruce who's quietly eating his food with a smile on his face.

Remembering my dream, fear surged through me, not for myself but for them - for my soulmates, for Mina, for everyone.

I won't let anything happen to them.

Saying my goodbye to them, kissing their cheeks, Tony called me, humming as I walked towards him.

Tossing me familiar keys. Looking at him, my eyes widened, "Your uncle delivered it this morning." He stated and wiggeled his eyebrows, earning a soft chuckle from me.

"Thank you, Tonton." I said as I tiptoed, kissing his forehead, his hands wrapped on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Anytime, kitten." He replied, smiling brightly at me, kissing the side of my lips, letting me go as I turned around.

A gasp came out from me as he smacked my butt, looking at him over my shoulder, winking at me as he sat on the couch, sipping his coffee.

Shaking my head, walking towards the elevator.

"Good Morning, El." Jarvis greeted, I looked up and smiled.

"Good morning, Jarvis, to the garage please" greeting him back, "Of course, El." He replied as the elevator moved, saying my thanks afterwards.

"Lovely morning, boss ma'am." Lily greeted behind the counter, smiling. I smiled back, wearing an apron as I helped them.

Seconds, minutes, hours passed as morning transitioned into night, the five of them waved and bid their goodbyes, smiling at them as I waved back, and closed the shop.

After texting Natasha that I'll visit my apartment, I walked towards my motor, hopping on it, turning on the engine, and drove to my apartment.

Parking my motor, ascending the stairs, walking to the familiar hallway, unlocking the door, I sat on the couch, missing how smooth it is.

Placing my arm above my eyes, a sound from the door alerted me, making no move as I continued to listen to my surroundings.

Light faint steps walked towards my door, slowly removing my arm from covering my eyes, attention now on the door as a shadow can be seen.

Seconds later, a manila folder slid inside and the shadow disappeared, exhaling a breath as I calmed myself, sitting still for a minute, observing around, keeping my eyes open for any possible danger.

Standing up as I picked up the manila folder, sitting back down on the couch, opening it as I felt two papers, fetching it out my breath hitched seeing what it was.

How could this be?

Information about me and Mina.

Uncle and I already erased everything, burned everything, buried every single thing about us.

Eyes still on the paper containing every information about me and Mina, everything about us. Hands tightly gripping the paper as my mind began to think on who might have sent this.

'Oh dear, I know everything about you. He knows everything about you.'

'Do you really think that you can hide her from us?'

'Think again, sweetheart.'

'Enjoy everything while it lasts.'

'Till then, my luna.'

Remembering the words of the lady at the party, fear and anxiety surged through me. Sliding my arm on the table, not minding the magazines, vase, wrappers falling on the floor as I poured out the contents of the manila folder onto the table.

Pictures, lots of pictures scattered on the table. Looking at it, a picture of me where I emerged from my racing car, a picture of Mina and I when we were at the river, eating and laughing, a picture of Mina inside her house, sleeping, a picture of me going inside the tower, a picture of me with uncle, my soulmates, and many more.

Goosebumps all over my body, seeing those pictures. As I continued to look, a white folded paper behind the pictures caught my attention, reaching for it, opening it, a letter beautifully handwritten inside.

My Luna,

I see you've reseived my gift for you. I see you've gruwn into a fine kapable young lady, you and Mina, oh, hhow I missed both of you. Wotching both of you from a distante is not enough as I lhong to hug, tauch, and bi with both of you. Fear nott my luna, for I will chome and get you both out fram the clutches of those bastards, ispecially you, my luna.

If you're somehow ablle to read this wherever you are now, knaw that I will find you. And sonehow, somedday, we'll be together again.

Till then, my luna.

Fear and anxiety now consumed me after reading the letter. Hours of calming myself, I read the letter again and again, sensing something is wrong about it.

Noticing the misspelled words, grabbing a paper and pen I began to list each word, writing what was wrong with it.

Reseived. Gruwn. Kapable. Hhow. Wotching. Distante. Lhong. Tauch. Bi. Nott. Chome. Fram. Ispecially. Ablle. Knaw. Sonehow. Somedday.

S. U. K. H. O. T. H. A. I . T. H. A. I. L. A. N. D.

Sukhothai, Thailand.

My breath hitched as I realized where it was.

Gathering all the papers, pictures, and the letter, placing them back inside the manila folder. Hiding it somewhere safe where only I know where it is located.