"Fuck me Deckard. Please fuck me until I suffocate." She pleaded as she closes her eyes feeling the tip of his manhood in her navel that was slowly rising.

"Please?" He asked seductively. He was clearly teasing her into saying those words again until she kept begging her to fuck him.

"Deckard... P-please fuck m-me..." She blabbed again and this time without any warnings he stands up and carried her body to the comfortable bed as they kissed each other passionately.

"Spread your legs kitten. Let me lick that wet pussy of yours..." Deckard said that made her instantly parted her legs wide like it was a magic word meant to spread her legs. As he started to trail his hands all the way to her smooth leg all the way to her flawless thigh.

She was craving for it again. She was craving for Deckard to touch her, romanticize her, tease her and fuck her. She miss him so much.  For the past crazy weeks they have been through, they think they deserve their sensual heat to let off some steam.

"I missed, I missed the two of us doing this together my kitten." Deckard gibbered as he start putting two of his long fingers inside her erect body that she started screaming for more.

"Ohhhh, Deck- insert more fingers on me please... I missed you so much Ahhhh..." She screamed in elation as Deckard started inserting more fingers inside of her.

She grasp Deckard's shoulder so much as she screamed in so much rapture as Deckard started to move his fingers at her faster than it were before. She still felt anxious as he watched her erect face and body screaming and wiggle in his pleasurable actions towards her.

"Ohhh Deckard... Fuch y-yes! make it fast. Yes just like that Ahhh..." She whined like a kid. Deckard could not hide the fact that he was enjoying it Luca's begging chant and as if it sounds like his favorite song.

"More? beg for it then." He indicates at Luca. Libog na libog na ang dalaga at walang oras ay malabasan na siya kaya wala na siyang hiya na magmakaawa sa binata na paki-bilisan ang ginagawa niya.

"Deckard.... Please deepened your fingers inside me. Please, I want to cum Ohhhh..." She groaned and pleaded sensually that made him chuckle more.

"Deck.... Wag mo naman akong tawanan." Reklamo niya kaya umasta itong tatanggalin niya sana ang mga kamay sa pagitan ng hita niya pero pinigilan ito ng binata sa pag-dila ng ppagkababae niya na muntikan niya itong himbalos ng kanyang mga kamay.

"DECKARD! Gosh... OHHHH, lick me more Decky!" She scream in pure ecstasy as she rubs her womanhood against Deckard tongue to be licked more. She was screaming in pure pleasure as Deckard ravages her core.

"I'm going to cum Deckard.... God!" She warned him as he was still continuing ravishing and fuck her clit with his tongue.

"I can't- I can't take it anymore! Deck please I'm going to cu- AHHHH!" She screamed when Deckard stops licking her womanhood and rubbing her clit at the same time then spread her legs apart by his hands then insert his cöck inside hers that made her whole system quiver.

"Deckard...." She snorted while feeling the warm thing inside hers. It feels like it was the first time his thing is pounding at hers because the way he thrust was slow and pace.

"Deckard.... Faster... Please!" She commanded at her man then like a fury, he started throbbing his dick inside hers as she commanded and it made her shout at a joyous sensation drooling over her body. His moves was reckless and surprisingly different on what he was on the times they were doing this kind of things.

"Ohhhh tangina Luca... Ang sikip mo..." He groaned as he tightened his grip on her arms as she tried to cast his arms away to touch some different [arts of her body to lessen the pleasure and pressure.