Soon here Allen also came with Evan laughing loudly holding his bag.

" Evan!!..... Let's go to my room and play my new game " He told. Evan widened his eyes in happiness
" Sure dude come! " He told and both boys ran towards Allen's room to play.

In kitchen
You started cutting the vegetables with the help of a maid. Mr. Jung was cooking in the stove with another maid.

Time skip at 6
The dinner was all ready. You helped her as much as you could like cutting vegetables and designing them.

" Dear....Go get ready.....They will be coming soon " She told wiping her hands. You nodded and went to your bedroom to get ready.

In bedroom
You came inside and you went to your closet searching for a right dress.

After few minutes

You wore this and left your hair straight and free

You smiled at yourself and looked at the time. It was 6 . 30 by then. You pouted as it was still so much time for the dinner so you decide to clean the room quickly.

Being organized feels so good. 😌😌😌

After cleaning your closet you went to his closet and opened it. You gasped seeing it. It was a mess.

You sighted and started folding his clothes and hanging his suits on the hanger. There were few not washed clothes, those you put them in laundry basket. You kept his ties and belts neatly in the drawers.

He was a billionaire person but he had only one watch with him which he was wearing. His closet was only filed with office wears, nothing else.

After an hour
You finished cleaned the whole bedroom . You heard some noise from downstairs. You giggled happily and ran out of the room excited to meet your parents.

In living room
As you came down you saw your mother talking with Mrs. Jung. Allen was also there sitting with Evan. Mr. Jung and your father was in garden area talking.

" Mumma!!!!!! " You shouted as four of them looked at you. You ran near her and hugged her tightly.

She patted your back smiling as Mr. Jung and Allen chuckled looking at you. She soon backed away

" Behave! " She whispered. You chuckled nodding. She smiled and sat beside Mr. Jung and you also sat opposite to her next to Mrs. Jung.

Mr. Jung and your father soon came inside and sat in one couch talking to each other.

After sometime
At 8
All the maids were busy in arranging the dinner table in terrace. You all were  hit chatting with each other. Soon Hobi entered the living room with Jai and DO next to him. Jai gained everyone's attention by bowing once.

" Hello I am Jai Park....From Park Industry " He told as everyone smiled and nodded. Mr. Jung looked at him furrowing his eyebrow.

" Hello.....You here? " He asked. Hobi told
" We had to discuss something important " He told as Mr. Jung looked down nodding lightly. Allen stood up laughing.

" Hello bro I am Jung Allen " He told as Jai awkwardly smiled nodding at him. Mr. Jung sighted and got up.
" Dinner is ready I guess....Shall we go Mr. Lee " He told as your father and everyone got up. They all went towards the terrace talking. You also went behind them with Allen and Evan.

The other three guys also talked for sometime and then they also headed to terrace.

In terrace
The table was set and parents were already sitting in their seats talking and laughing.

Evan sat beside Mr. Jung as Allen beside Evan and you next to Allen. Your mother and Mrs. Jung was in front of you. Your father next to Mr. Jung.

After a few minutes
Soon Hobi, Jai, DO came. Hobi came and sat beside you as Jai next to him and Do beside him next to Mrs. Jung.

Hobi as usual didn't even give you a glance he was busy listening to Jai. DO flashed a sweet smile to you as you smiled back. The maids and all started to serve the dinner to everyone's plate.

In middle of the dinner
" Jai bro....Do you know our family? " Allen asked bending his head towards side interrupting Hobi's and Jai's conversation.

" Ohh...Didn't think about that " Jai told and laughed. Allen nodded and got up.
" Ok..Let me then....This Evan my best dude....This is my papa * laughing * This is my Uncle....This my sweet Aunt.......That is my Mumma......That is DO bro you know......My cold ass brother and this my most lovely sis in law " He told and bowed once smiling making everyone clap and laugh getting  impressed my his family introduction. Jai looked at you in wide eyes.

" Ohh.....Mr. Hoseok....When did you get married?......I didn't know at all!!! " He told as Hobi didn't tell anything. Jai looked at you and gave you a flirtatious smile and nodded as you also smiled and nodded.

Time skip
After the dinner
The dinner was not so fun for you, as you were pretty alone.

Your father he was talking to Mr. Jung and your mother and Mrs. Jung were talking. Allen and Evan were talking to each other. But often Allen used to make a small talk with you. And coming to the business mans, Hobi, Do and Jai, there were busy in their own world.

Let's see what happens 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

To be continued..................................