Chapter one

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since Ed- HE left me in the forest. Ever since then my life has changed drastically. I didn't eat, sleep, or even communicate. I felt guilty isolating myself. When Charlie recommended a shrink, I lost it. I can't stand this place anymore ! Everything reminds me of him and his family. I felt my eyes becoming moist, and blinked a couple times to keep them from falling. I was tired of crying over him.

Alice, my best friend. I missed her craziness and her addiction to shopping. She was the sister I have always wanted. Emmett, my big teddy bear of a brother who always vowed to protect me from "slimy human men" as he put it. Rosalie. Believe it or not, I missed her. Sure she was rude at times, but underneath that bitchiness, I know she had a heart. If only they had stayed long enough for me to get closer to her. Well toss that down the drain, I thought. Jasper. His presence always calmed me even though he tried to suck me dry on my birthday. Nonetheless I loved him with all my heart like the others. Esme and Carlisle were my second parents. They treated me as their daughter and made me feel like I fit in. I couldn't resist any longer. I cried my heart out while curling up on the soft lavender comforter.

Then there was him. I thought we were soul mates. He was my other half and I, his. He said he loved me. He said he wouldn't leave me. He said he would always be there for me. He said a bunch of bullshit, but I still couldn't hate him for what he did. Of course I didn't deserve him. He was utterly gorgeous and me ? Plain Jane. Sure I thought I was somewhat pretty, but next to him I looked out of place. I still can't blame him for leaving. I remember the exact words he spoke to me in the forest.