"Wh-What?!"

        You look at your wrist, where a cuff is attaching itself around your wrist.

        You look back up at the smirking men, "What is this?"

        "A little something called a magic blocking cuff for freaks like you."

        You gulp as the large men approach you. Taking a deep breath, you use the skills your mom has, thankfully, always been so adamant about teaching you.

        You grab a long metal pole from the dumpster next to you. By now, the leader and one of his minions are looming over you.

        You jump onto the dumpster and use your raw strength to bash the man over the head, bending the relatively thick pole. This knocks him out, so you jump onto the leader's shoulders and use your thighs to start choking him.

        The other three are now trying to snatch you off of their leader's shoulders. You manage to knock two more out, but one grabs you off of the leader's shoulders right before he can pass out.

        The man throws you against the wall, and you look over to where the kid was, but he's gone now.

        "What do we do with her?" The man asks.

        The leader grabs your jaw and forces you to look at him.

        "Hi." You smile as blood leaks out of a cut on your mouth, "How are you?"

        "What?"

        You use his confusion to your advantage to kick him right in the balls. He falls to his knees, clutching himself in pain.

        You laugh as the follower helps his leader up.

        "You have no reason to laugh." The leader growls.

        When you continue laughing, he uses your pole to hit you across the right side of your face with all of his strength. Burning pain on your cheek overpowers your senses as your head snaps to the side at impact.

You turn your head to look at him, but before he can hit you again, a strong white substance sticks to the man, pulling him into a huge web.

A man hangs upside down in front of the follower on the same substance.

The man in a skintight red and blue suit drops to the ground, "Pick on someone your own size."

You pull yourself up, grab the pole, and slam it over the remaining attacker's head. He falls to the ground with a loud thud, knocked out cold.

You look up at the person in front of you. He walks up to you and pulls you into a hug, confusing the shit out of you.

"Do I know you?"

He steps back and pulls off his mask. It's the kid who was being beaten up.

"Sorry. My name's Peter Parker. I'm spider-man." He introduces.

You nod a bit, "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Need help?" He asks, motioning to the cuff.

You raise your eyebrows, "You think you can get this off?"

"...Sure..."

He sticks his webs to the cuff, attempting to pull it off. No luck. No matter how much of his surprising amount of strength he uses, he can't remove it.

"I-I'm so sorry, miss." Peter apologizes, sincerely sorry.

"Don't worry, Peter. I'll have Tony take it off."