4 - Boring Lesson

3. Person POV.

After some minutes that felt like hours I calmed down again.

Now we sit on one of the benches. Jake got something to drink for me.

"Everything okay again?", asks Chris.

I nod.

"And now listen. Just because you move away, that doesn't mean we won't see each other again. Maybe we don't see each other as often as now, but we'll still meet up and everything. And we'll text and have video calls and everhthing! Sounds that like a plan?", says Jake.

I nod again.

"Perfect.", Jake hugs me again.

"Hey! Don't hug her without me!", says Chris and also joins the hug.

I have to giggle because of his reaction.

"I love you guys. You're amazing.", I say.

"Awww. We love you too.", answers Jake.

"Are we sure?", asks Chris.

Jake punches Chris' shoulder and I have to laugh again.

"Yes we do! You idiot!", says Jake.

"Okay okay. But look. She laughs.", Chris says.

~ Time Skip ~

The last day here.. I still don't want to leave..

My alarm clock rings and I open my eyes. I sit up, stretch and turn it off. I get out of the bed and open my closet.

Hmm. Oh! How about this skirt/pants, with that shirt and this jacket. Oh! And to top that my boots and my lock necklace!

I get dressed and go into the bathroom. I fix my hair (and put on some makeup).

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Suddenly someone picks me up and pulls me to themselves. I got a bit frightened and try to see who it is.

"Hey baby sib!", says the person.
(A/N: I'm really really sorry if this may offend you. It was just really hard to find a nickname for a non binary sibling. If you have any better ideas than "sib" you can leave a comment or text me. I hope no one feels offended..)

"Geoff! Put me down! I want to drink something!"

He laughs and puts me down. I turn around and look at him.

"Ohhh. The 'I'm going to kill you' - look. Now I'm scared.", says he sarcastic.

After that I punch his shoulder.

"How are you?", he asks.

"I'm okay.. I think.."

"Really? Or are you just saying this to shut me up?"

"Maybe a little bit of both?

He smiles and shakes his head.

"Eat something and then we'll start to get to school.", he says.

"But I'm not hungry."

"Please. You remember the last time when you said 'I'm not hungry.' And then you passed out?"

"This was one time!"

"And one time is already one time too often. I don't want that to happen again. So, eat."

I roll my eyes and take an apple.

"Is this enough?", I ask.

"Yep. But you also need to eat it."

I roll my eyes again but have to giggle a bit.

After a 5 minute walk, a bus drive and the apple we arrive at the school.

I get in there and to my locker. I open it and want to get my things when someone hugs me from behind. I didn't thought this would happen and so I flinched.

"Hey. Everything's okay.", the person says and laughs a bit.

After I've heard the voice I immediately knew who it is. It's Chris. I turn around and see him. I punch his shoulder.

"You scared me you idiot!", I said.

"Sowwy...", he acts like a little child.

"I told you it won't be a good idea.", says Jake, "Hey."

Jake comes to us and hugs me.

"I still wanted to try it!", answers Chris.

I have to giggle a bit. I get my things out of the locker, lock it again and we walk to the room of our first class.

Biology. So. Fucking. Boring. At least with our teacher. There are only two ways how the lesson will be. The one way is that he just talks and talks and talks. And no one gets what he means. Or he shows us some boring movies.

Just like always I sit on my seat and draw with a sharpie on my hand. But not only that. I also start to write a story. It's something about a boy who has no real friends and then comes this new boy in his class. (A/N: Actually me while biology class....)

I feel like someone is watching me. And when I turn my head a bit I can already see why. Chris almost lays on the desk and watches me.

"What are you doing?", I whisper.

"I want to see what you're doing. It's interesting."

"Okay.. I don't think it's that interesting but thanks."

"Don't mind me I'm just the son of a gun."

I have to laugh but I can't. When the teacher notices that Chris and I are talking one of us will have to sit somewhere else.

"Sorry. That was just what crossed my mind. What I wanted to say was don't mind me. Just act like I'm not here.", he explains quietly.

"It's hard to pretend like you're not here when I know that you are."

"Wh.. what?"

I shake my head, "Forget it."

I turn the page and start to draw him. I start to draw Chris just like he is right now because.. why not? The black eyeliner around his eyes, the lines over his mouth so it seems like it's sewed together. (A/N: You know what I mean?)

Just everything. After some time I finished the sketch. That was the only positive part about having two biology lessons after each other. I have time. After I finished the sketch I take a sharpie and start to make the outlines. After that I erase the sketch and start to color it. After the second lesson ends I'm finished. I show it Chris.

"Wow.. that's.. that's just amazing. I look amazing! Do I really look like that?", he says.

"Nah. You look a bit more realistic."

He starts to laugh. He honestly has a cute laugh. I start to smile.

Fuck. I'll miss him.

------------------------------------------------------

So! For everyone who didn't know what to do when reading the part where they get ready. You can choose whether you wear a skirt or pants and if you put on makeup.