chapter 2

In school
You and Rose were sitting outside in the school-ground, just talking and sipping on your strawberry milk.

"Yeah, that place was really beautiful. We should go there again sometimes. What do you think?" You said, smiling at the beautiful sky, waiting for Rose's reply.

But when you didn't hear anything from her side you looked at her with knitted eyebrows.

She was staring somewhere with a petrified look on her face. You looked at where she was looking and saw two young men standing outside a luxurious car.

One of them was Rose's brother, Jungkook. But you didn't recognize the other man. The man was wearing a dark navy blue suit and his eyes were covered with a pair of black sunglasses.

Meanwhile Jungkook was wearing a black suit and an earpiece. Jungkook seemed to be looking around the school-ground for someone.

Then you switched your gaze back to the other guy only to notice him already staring at your way. A chill ran down your spine when you both made eye contact.

He removed his sunglasses and started walking towards your way while smiling at you.

When they were finally standing in front of you, Rose suddenly grabbed your wrist making you confused.

Taehyung smirked at her actions. "Hey Rose and Y/n." He greeted both of you with his smile still plastered on his face.

You looked at the man with furrowed eyebrows. "How do you know my name..?" You asked.

This man standing in front of you was giving you weird vibes and by the way Rose was reacting, you knew something was off so you decided to be cautious.

"Oh, so you really don't remember me? *sigh* You know I came all the way here to meet you. I am kinda hurt now." He said and lifted his hands towards your face and gently caressed it.

You moved your face away and asked. "Who are you?" "Hm? Rose, you didn't tell her either? Since you didn't tell her, can you move aside so that I can remind her?" He said, darkly and firmly removed her grip from your wrist.

You were now alarmed by his actions. He was creeping you out more and more. You looked at Rose who was getting dragged away by her brother.

"So my baby forgot me?" He said, sweetly and reached out to grab your hand which was in Rose's grip a few seconds ago.

"Who are you?" You asked again, making him smile.

"I'm your boyfriend." He said, confidently. You furrowed your eyebrows once more.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." You said, slightly moving away from him.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. But I have proof." He said, taking out his phone and handing it to you.

You took his phone and looked at the screen. Your face immediately turned pale looking at the video. It was a video of you from the nightclub. You were sleeping on someone's lap and suddenly a voice spoke, it was his voice.

In the video
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend, darling?" He asked while caressing your cheeks.

You slowly nodded your head with your eyes closed shut and slightly moved your head closer to his chest. He chuckled.

"You promise?" He asked and moved his hands behind your neck, making you face the camera. "I promise..."
Video end

You were dazed after watching the video. You couldn't believe you made such a promise with some stranger. You sighed heavily in distress.

"So are you gonna deny that it wasn't you in that video now?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Good. That's my good baby. Now let's go on a date." With a wide smile on his face, he moved closer to you and held your hands.

"No" You yanked your hands away from his grip and moved away from him in panic. You immediately regretted it when you saw his face darkening.

"I'm sorry but I can't be your girlfriend. I was drunk at that time. I am really sorry." You apologised for giving him hopes.

It was your fault for making that promise. You looked at him and noticed that his face had darkened even more. He stared at you with a straight stone face giving goosebumps all over your body.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to say sth, the bell rang. Rose immediately ran to you.

"I am sorry, Mr Kim but we have class now." With that Rose pulled you away from there.

Taehyung watched both of you run away and scoffed.
"You think you can run away?"

In class
"That was close." Rose huffed. You nodded. "That man was really creepy. I still have goosebumps." You said, rubbing your arms.

Rose looked at you, worried. 'This is not the end... he is gonna come back'. Rose thought. Just then the teacher entered the class and the class started.

15 minutes after the class started, someone barged in through the classroom door. Your eyes widened in fear looking at the same guy from before.

You turned to Rose and she had the same expression on her face. "What are you doing barging in my class like that?" The teacher shouted.

Just then Jungkook walked in the room holding a gun in his hand. "G-gun?? Guards!!!" The teacher panicked and started shouting. All the other students were losing their sh*t too.

But Taehyung didn't give a f*ck, his cold eyes scanned through the class until they met yours. You gulped nervously. He felt like a whole different person. He looked mad.

He slowly walked towards you without breaking eye contact. "Get out." He ordered once he was standing in front of you.

Rose immediately put one of her arms in front of you blocking you from him. Looking at this, he bit his inner cheeks in frustration.

"Jungkook, tell her to f*ck off before I blast her head off!!" He shouted madly and pointed a gun towards her head. You gasped in terror.

"Rose!!" Jungkook scolded and Rose lowered her hands while gulping. Then Taehyung pulled you out of your seat and started walking towards the door.