Allerick: Two days!. That is soon.

Luna: What other choice do we have?. I cannot kill an innocent child.

Allerick: I know. No one wants to. But, conceiving a child just because of politics seems like there is no difference between her and us?.

Luna: And, after the wedding we shall go and see my father. Tell him of his unborn child. You know there is no other way.

Kahl: What of the former queen, until then?.

Luna: She will stay at Whistburg. She will still be imprisoned. Once the child is born we will bring the child to the castle.

Allerick: How do you know she will let us take her child away?. She is quite capable of magic.

Luna: She is also weak. And, we will keep her weak enough not to harbour magic.

After the meeting, I met nanny Ariel, who was trying to jump up and down with a broad smile on her face. She was quick to call all the ladies of the royal household and ask for things. Silks, laces and jewels. At the end of the day the whole palace was bustling with people. Servants running up and down preparing for the wedding.

I sat near the fire in my chamber, when I heard a knock on my door. As I gave the permission to enter, I noticed it was Ferial. She slowly closed the door and came to sit near me.

Luna: I cannot believe I am getting married in less than two days.

Ferial smiled and grabbed the jug of wine from the table at the front. She poured and handed me one of the goblets.

Ferial: As a queen, you must do what is necessary to protect your people and your throne. But, at least in the midst of all this. You will find happiness. You are marrying a man you seem to be quite fond of.

Luna: He is a good man. True to his words. He makes me feel like me.

Ferial: You are you and no one else is going to take that away from you.

Luna: Sometimes I think, I have to be someone I am not in order to rule.

Ferial: How can you rule if you are not you?.

I smiled at her.

Luna: I am glad I met you.

Ferial: Are you saying you are glad that I held a dagger to your throat?.

Luna: Yes. I am. I cannot believe it.

Ferial: Hmm. I do not want to know what shit ya are into.

I almost spit out my wine. Ferial was trying hard not to laugh. I pick up a pillow near me and throw it at her. Ferial ducks and the pillow falls on the floor.

Luna: I am serious!.............If there were someone other than you and Kiri. I would have been in so much trouble or even dead.

Ferial: I do not think so.....You are the woman who ran away from her own castle. And, somehow managed to make peace within two very big and powerful kingdoms. You have taken down a king who wanted bloodshed, you have stopped a queen who encouraged all of this, you have also made the people of this kingdom like you. I say you did a lot.

Luna: Well, when you say it like that.

Ferial: I mean it. You have done well so far.

Luna: Not nearly.

Ferial: Well, enough of evil witches and wars. Tell me about this wedding of yours. I have spent all my precious time after noon sending invitations to snobby nobles.