8. The unexpected meet

Revathi's POV

It was 12th of August and Pranay's birthday is on 15th of August, as on Google.

Yes, I need to ask Google to know everything about Pranay.

I thought of calling Alina di (Sister), she and Kundan bhaiya (Brother) know Pranay from a long time, so they would know more things about Pranay than I know.

"Hello Reva, how are you?" Alina di asked.

"Fine di, what about you?" I asked.

"I am also fine" She said.

"Actually di, you know that Pranay's birthday is coming, so I was planning of some surprise. Can we please meet up at evening, if you're free?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, why not? I was also thinking of the same. We will meet at my place at 6:00p.m, okay? As Kundan is in his night shifts, I am really getting bored so if you come I will really be very happy" She replied.

"Okay di, bye" I said.

"Bye" She said and cut the call.

I got ready as it was already 5:26p.m.

I reached Alina di's house in 20 minutes.

"As I said I was planning a surprise party, but..." I stopped.

"But?" Alina di asked.

"But, I don't know what are the things that he likes, like for the theme" I continued.

"His favourite colour is white..." Alina di said and I started noting.

"...his hobby is travelling, his favourite destination is Canada and Australia, his favourite food is..." Alina di was saying when I cut her off.

"Lasagna!! Right?" I said.

"Yeah, exactly. But how did you know?" She asked.

"Actually, in our so-called honeymoon in Italy, he ate only Lasagna. In fact he ate the one I ordered for myself... Also Devika confirmed me that Pranay really loves Lasagna" I said.

Alina di just laughed.

"He is like that only" She replied still trying to control her laughter.

"Do you need any further information?" She asked.

"Thanks a lot di, this much information is enough..." I said.

"So as per my plan; the decorations will be of white, only the birthday boy will wear white and everyone except him will wear... Red or Black?" I asked.

"Black" She replied.

"Ok, so everyone except him will wear black. The cake will designed with a aeroplane flying to Australia and Canada over it; marking it as a cake for a wanderlust. The food will be Lasagna, lasagna and lasagna!!" I said in one breath.

"Done?! Take some breath, dude!!" Alina di said.

"Your plan is very good... And interesting..." She said chuckling.

"But what do you think; it should be a surprise or not?" She added.

"Ofcourse, surprise!!" I replied.

"Then we should start shopping from today itself" Alina di said.

"You're right" I replied.

"If we get really late then we will have dinner outside" Alina di said.

"Okay, let me inform mom that I will be late" I said.

She nodded.

I informed mom and we went outside.