Crevan nodded. "Yeah, I've been there too. The damn Nether. Damn them all to a frozen sea of ice."

My eyes widen, and I shook my head a little bit, "Sorry, but what?" He looked at me like I had three heads. "Look, what Naeus and his army did to us was bad, yes, I admit that. But, there are good people there, too. Just like there are good and bad beings everywhere. You can't just wish harm upon an entire species just because of a few bad people." I say, trying to correct his thought. I've never heard him talk like that... I'm sure he's just fearful. And I'm sure a lot of my people may be. He probably doesn't mean what he said, however that won't stop me from correcting him.

He just waved his hand, "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Crevan said, before turning to me. "So, may I ask why your out here alone? Thought you would be at least hanging out with Vordus, Lance, and... how do you pronounce the last guys name? Zeg-something?"

"Do you mean Zeganirn?"

"Yeah! Him! Where are all of they? Thought they'd still want to hang out with someone as sweet as you."

I shrug, "Well, Lance more of less. But regardless, they probably have jobs or such to get to. I don't want to be a bother them while there busy." I mumbled.

Crevan frowned, before he seemed to remember something, "Hey! Um, mind if I ask, when did you come in? To the afterlife I mean?"

"About... three to four days?" I said, somewhat unsure. Man, has it only been a few days? So much has happened that it feels like a whole new lifetime passed by!

He smiled, "Do you have a place your staying at? Having any problems with that, or getting a job?" Crevan asked politely.

I shook my head, "No actually... I'm staying with a... friend. A good friend! And I... might be getting a job? But I don't want to test fate here... I kind of need a job!"

"Well, it's good to hear! If things do take an unfortunate route, which I hope they don't, I could try to put in a good word for you with my boss!" He said, or rather, it sounded more like he was plotting it.

"O-Oh! You don't need to do that! I'm sure it'll all work out just fine! No need to worry!" I say, waving my hands.

The black-haired man nodded and smiled, "Of course! ...Oh! Will you look at the time! Best be off! But hey! It was fun seeing you again m'lady Ceris! Maybe we should do this again sometime? Are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I think I might be?"

"Maybe we could go get some dinner?" Crevan asked, "I know of a great place!"

I politely accepted, kind of wanting to hang out and catch up with a friend! He than shown me how to put his number -whatever that means- in my (or well, Abby's) phone, so we can text each other if there are any changes!

"Okay! Well, I'll best be off!" He said, taking my hand in his before kissing it in farewell.

What? Kissing another on the hand is more of a common thing to do between royal-folk in the End. Hm, do you think that tradition carries over in the Nether? I know it has a similar meaning in the overworld! I mean, I once saw Ser Patrick kiss Lady Azura, not really on the hand, but on the forehead once the Frostbourne and End made peace. Maybe its some sort of way to greet other noble-folk there? Or to show joy that another person is okay? Is that something I should've been doing with Abigail all this time I've been living with her?! Oh no! Did I mess something up?

"You okay Ceris? You've looked like you've seen a ghost!" He laughed a little, but still serious.

"I-It's nothing! Wait, aren't we technically ghosts? Never mind! See you tomorrow night!" I say, darting off towards home to finish the chores. I still have time before Abby gets back from work! Good! Then I can ask her about that!

~

Once I got home, I went upstairs to put my phone down, when I came across her hoodie. Abby's hoodie. I pick it up, then remembering why I took that walk in the first place. I frown, but this time, it was less of sadness, or fear, and more of me realizing I just threw it! Yes, I was scared, but still. This is someone else's belonging!

I paused for a second, before slipping off my old hoodie and putting on hers, before putting mine away. Her hoodie was much softer, and more comfortable than mine, plus had baggy sleeves, which was always a bonus!

Now! Time to get back to my chores! I thought, but this time, a lot more energetic.

While I was busy washing the dishes, and doing that laundry, I began to ponder the strange feeling I got towards the Nether princess. Now it's at the point where I feel light yet also kind of flustered just thinking about the red-headed princess, and it only gets worse when I actually see her.

There was just something about her that made her different from other people like Crevan, or Rain, and such. My thoughts of her seemed to linger longer than the ever have for anyone else! I mean! I'm thinking about her right now, and have almost nonstop for the past almost hour!

Notch... what is wrong with me sometimes...

I sigh, a little tired from all these thoughts, but not wanting to take another break due to them, so, I just sang silly songs, and danced around a little bit while I worked to get my mind off things.

(Hi... uh, well, if you're interested in seeing what Crevan looks like —which hopefully you are, he'll be around for a bit— here's his design made by my little sibling!)

everyday outfit/what he's wearing now:

formal outfit:

(This is the character design made by my little sibling -Pyro_DragonSlayer-! Thank you Rain for designing him/picking out his name -which really suits him-, and also thank you for apparently making his favorite food oranges?

But if you haven't, go follow them! No that was not a request. That was a threat. Follow my little sibling or Stella is next!)

(JkJk. I won't- just please. They're really cool.)