𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"That was the plan.", Loki said.

"Not a great plan.", you said

 "Yeah, cause when they come, and they will, they'll come for you.", Tony said.

"I have an army.", Loki said.

"We have a Hulk.", you said.

"I thought the beast had wandered off.", Loki spoke.

"You're missing the point.", you said.

"Yep. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it.", the Billionaire said.

Loki slowly walks to Tony and raises his stick.

"How will your friends have time for me,when they're so busy fighting you?", The God said.

The raven haired God taps Tony's chest with the scepter's tip. Ping! Nothing happens and Loki looks confused. Ping! Again nothing. You snicker. He really doesn't know about the arc reactor?

"This should work.", the trickster said and Tony shrugged.

"Eh, peformance issues. Not uncommon you know. One out of 5.", Tony says and you chuckle but then he is grabbed by the throat and flung across the room. You run to Tony and help him stand up. 

"JARVIS . Anytime now.", Stark said.

This time Loki grabs you by the throat and throws Tony out the window. 

"You will all fall before me. But before that you, darling, will help me make these petty humans kneel.", Loki said and was about to touch your chest with the scepter's tip but a blast got him off you.

"Perfect timing Stark.", you say as you caress your neck after getting up.

"Oh, please.", the man said through the suit.

After that he flies off leaving you alone with the God.

"Oh, and also.", you start. "You pissed off another person. His name was Phil.", as you say this the God stands up.

"Is that supposed to make me feel something?", Loki asked.

"No, not really.", you say as you both start walking in circles. "But how does it feel? Killing someone to crush our spirits but then finding out that it only brought us together."

"Well, I took my chance.", the trickster said. "And it doesn't matter. At the end of the day I'll win and you'll all be kneeling."

"We'll see Christmas Tree.", you say.

You then launch yourself at him. Heavy combat follows. Your in a hard spot seeing that you are on the ground as the God stands above you with his foot on his stomach.

"Well, not that this hasn't been fun, but I'd rather that you be on my side.", Loki said and brought the scepter near your chest. 

You panic. You quickly blast his face which catches him off guard. You quickly get out from under him. 

"Well, I'd rather not be on your side fighting for you.", you say. 

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧. 𝐘𝐚𝐲! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 

 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<𝟑

 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞

 -✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨