"I didn't do anything with anyone other then you."

"I'm sorry."

"I didn't do anything either I was just angry too." I lie. I can't loose her right now.

"And I just wanted to hurt you. It's wrong I know that."

She's quiet. As if there's nothing more to talk about. I want to tell her everything. They said to tell her everything. But I can't.

"You said I was just a bet." She brings up.

"What did you even get out of it? Other then sex." Her questions are direct to the point.

"A bigger ego."

I can't tell her the rest.

"Well, if you don't feel anything for me then I understand that." She smiles.

"That's not how I feel." I take her hands pulling her closer to me.

"I—"

"I'm just a mess. I'm not good enough for you but I'm trying. It's hard." She just stares up at me.

"I care about you. And I'm sorry for making you lie to your mom. I promise I will tell you everything just not now...I was coming to take you on a walk or whatever couples do."

"Couples." Her face brightens up at the word. I just said that?

Ew.

Shit I don't want to walk in the garden. But her eyes seem to be begging for me too. I'll never do this ever fucking again.

"Are we okay?" I ask her finally walking back to her dorm. Students will start filling up the halls to come back to the campus soon. The walk was longer then needed and mostly quiet. Awkward. But I learned a lot about her. I was dozing off staring at her lips smiling and talking. I think she thinks I wasn't paying attention but I was.

She looks up at me. Quiet and hesitant.

My eyes dart down to her parted lips.  I see her heart pounding as I'm too close to her to even concentrate. I hope she's aching the way I am. I step forward making her back hit the door.

"Clyde." I can't tell if she wants me to step back or touch her. But I let my dick speak. I place my thumb on her bottom lip. Tracing over her perfect lips that drive me insane.

"Marianna." I whisper with a smirk.

"No Clyde." She groans softly placing her hands on my chest. That's enough to make my heart beat harder for her.

"I'm not doing anything." I test her. Bringing my lips closer to hers. She gives me those innocent fuck me eyes. Looking frustrated.

"Let me give you an early birthday present." I kiss her forehead. Sick of waiting I slip my tongue into her mouth. She doesn't kiss back. But soon enough let's put a defeated sigh. Letting my tongue play with hers. The blood flowing to my dick as I press my body against hers.

I even put on a buttoned shirt for this.

Her hands grip my shirt as I hold her face gently. Devouring her mouth with mine. Missing the warmth of her skin touching mine. My other hand moves into her hair pulling her head closer to mine. Making her loose her breathe as I deepen the kiss. I let go of her face and grab her ass before picking her up with one hand. She gasps slightly before wrapping her hands around my neck. Her legs wrap around em and that's enough.

"Open the door." I whisper and she hands me the keys letting me unlock it for her. I immediately lock it before putting her down.

She pulls away and looks at me.