Operation: Saving Friends and Family

Elora POV

My head was aching after that incident. Last time, I remember is a helicopter came out of nowhere and drops a iron box on me. My vision is starting to gain up and found myself in some cell with a three giant windows surrounding it. I look to my sides to see that Ruv, Keith and Cherry are knocked out too. I immediately get up and tried to bust myself out but the glass walls are indestructible. 

"Guys! GUYS! Get up! I think we're in a cell prison!" I shouted in order to wake the guys up and it did. They look around the place and have the same reaction as me.

Ruv: Where are we?! What is this place?!

Keith: *groans* I think it was a bad idea to jump on the railings of the helicopters.

Cherry: Keith! Are you okay?

Keith: My head's not but I'm feeling fine. What is this place?

Updike: Your containment cell.

They look up to see Updike standing in front them with some look. Cherry's eyes widened and I became furious that I tried punching the g to bust through the glass but I knew that it's not gonna work. 

Ruv: What do you want now, Updike?

Updike: I just wanted to experiment on Elora and Whitty but surprisingly I have to do it in you now.

Cherry: Name one thing that makes you be suspicious about us.

Updike: Well, for you, you're a human teenager with some demon parents. For this Russian guy, you've got a voice that literately shake up the earth, you already know about this one and your boyfriend is secret angel. 

We all look at Keith with strange looks as he sink down in embarrassment. 

"So, what? You're just gonna keep us here? Plus, it doesn't matter if you have weird abilities." I said.

Updike: It does matter. It will also save the city from you and your weird families.

I slams my face against the glass and look at him with rage. "BOY, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID ABOUT OUR FAMILIES?!" I screamed while having fire in my eyes.

Updike: Don't worry, furbag. It'll all be over....very soon.

Then he walks to the elevator, pressed the button and with the doors closing, he gives us an evil smirk. We've tried everything to break free but we'll know that we won't be out very soon. 'Oh, Whitty...I hope you're coming.' I thought as I walked to the corner of my cell with head down.

Whitty POV

 We was sneaking behind the building and I swear if those people even lay a finger on her, I gonna bombed them until they disappeared from existence. When we reach to the back door and I tried to open it but it wasn't working.

Carol: It seems like it need some sort of keycard.

"But where are we gonna find a keycard?" I asked.

We all look at Daddy Dearest but he said that he left his at his home. 

Tabi: Ugh! What kind of person just leave their card in a time like this?!

Daddy Dearest: Hey, how I'm suppose to know that I needed it in the first place?

Agoti: You know what? Try to busting the door down!

Daddy Dearest: Heh, that door is indestructible. I would love to see you try-

 I wasn't listening then I immediately kicked down the door. And when the guards saw me, they've try to shot me but I was quicker than that. I grab the one of the guards and use them as a shield, so they can take the bullets. I jump behind the another one then knocked him out with the gun. When I look up, the others was looking at me in surprise.