Elora V.S Sky

3rd POV

Elora was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, still in the her pjs. As she was preparing breakfast, she was thinking about what she and her friends should do for today. Whitty walk out of the guest room, rubbing his eyes and yawning from his sleep.

Elora: Morning Whitty!

Whitty: Oh, uh, morning to you too, Elora.

Elora: Have a seat on the table. I'm almost done!

Whitt's nodded and sit down on the table. When she finished cooking, she place two plates of their breakfast. As they started to eat, Whitty looks at Elora while she close her eyes and eating her breakfast. When she looks up, he got startled and almost coke on one of the berries.

Elora: Are you ok?

Whitty: *coughs* Yeah, I'm fine.

Then they heard a knock on the door. Elora answered it and it was Cherry and her boyfriend Keith with greeting faces.

Elora: Oh, Cherry! I didn't know that you was coming?

Cherry: Well, surprise! Anyways, I wanted you to meet my boyfriend, Keith.

Keith: Hey, what's up homie?

Cherry: He's the guy from the Friday Night Funkin event and had a rap battle with my dad.

Elora: Oh, that reminds me. Sorry for scaring you and giving your dad a scar. I was angry that he throw the mic at me.

Cherry: Oh, It's okay. He's healing good.

Keith: Speaking of which, we was wondering...

By the corner of his eye, he saw Whitty's fuse from behind the counter. He went inside to see Whitty looking at him. 

Keith (BF) POV

"W-Whitty?" I stuttered while my eyes widened.

Whitty: Keith?

He started to making up excuses but I wasn't listening to him. Then  I hugged him tightly with tears falling down from my eyes. I hear my girlfriend's heels tapping to the floor and gasped.

Cherry: Whitty? Where have you've been?

Whitty: *sigh* I've hiding in shadows, trying to avoid being noticed. 

"It was Daddy Dearest fault. Wasn't it?" I asked while still having tears in my eyes.

Whitty: Yes. And that's when Elora came and helped me.

I looked at back Elora and smiled.

"Thank you for looking out for him." I said.

Elora: Heh, your welcome. Wait, how come you did notice him at Friday Night Funkin event?

"Me and Cherry kinda saw him but you went crazy as the place went on fire." I answered.

Elora: Sorry about that. She said as she was scratching the back of her head.

Cherry: Oh, I almost forgot that we was gonna ask you two something. Do you wanna come hang with us at the amusement park?

Elora: That's sounds cool! I'm in!

Whitty: The Amusement Park?

"Wait, you've never been there before?" I asked Whitty.

Whitty: I know about them but never been to one.

Cherry: Well, guess what? Come on and let's go!

She said while walking out the door, being excited for the hangout. But I told her to wait for Elora and Whitty to get ready. But I notice the way Whitty looking at Elora like he just stared at her with a different look. When she came out in her oufit, he couldn't stop looking at her. I give him a playful smirk.