S2 E5: Here We Go

Start from the beginning

"You act like her mother and you're always protecting her. It's cute" Jade smirked.

"No I don't" I protested.

"Yes you do" Jade smirked even more.

"No I don't " I argued.

"You don't need to be ashamed. I think it's cute" Jade said.

"Well thanks but I just care about her a lot. She's one of my best friends and very important to me" I replied.

"Is she your favourite person though?" Jade smirked.

"No, you know who it is" I smiled.

"No I don't, who is it? Tell me" Jade teased.

"Fine. The person who holds the title of being my favourite and will forever hold that title is Jadelyn West, the most annoying woman ever" We laughed.

We pulled up to the school and Jade parked the car. We got out of the car , got our bags and started walking towards the school. We got through the doors of the school and parted ways to go to our lockers. Mine was next to Tori's so when I saw her next to me, I wasn't that surprised.

"Hey Tori, what's up?" I smiled at her.

"Oh uh I'm good" Tori looked confused.

"You look confused, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You just seem a lot happier than usual today. Anything interesting happen?" Tori asked.

"Not particularly" I got my books out of my bag.

"So how was the date?" Tori leant against her locker.

"You mean the one with Jade, Frenchie and Kevin? Oh yeah it was fun. Frenchie and Kevin weren't a good couple at all. We completely outshined them couple-wise" I said, closing my locker.

"And did you guys do anything? What happened?" Tori asked, excited for details.

"I'll tell you at lunch, see you later Tori" I smiled at her, going over to Jade.

"Hi" Jade greeted.

"Hey, I think we should tell them at lunch" I whispered to her.

"Yeah we can do that. Want to walk to class together?" Jade asked.

"Sure thing" I smiled at her.

We walked to Sikowitz's class together and then took our seats next to each other. Everyone came into the room and as Sikowitz started talking, half the class was looking at Jade and I, most of them probably heard from Cat about the date.

"This acting exercise is named- why in Helen's name are we all looking at Jade and Y/N?" Sikowitz asked, finally noticing all the attention drawn to them.

"Oh it's nothing Sikowitz we-" I started.

"Jade and Y/N went on a date!" Cat burst out.

"Cat!" Jade and I yelled.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hit me" Cat shielded her face.

"Oh Cat honey we weren't gonna hurt you , what gave you that idea?" I said comfortingly.

Jade was looking at me with a smirk, obviously pleased her point had been proven.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I didn't say anything" Jade smirked.

"You two went on a date finally? Well it's about time! I remember my first date in-" Sikowitz started.

"Actually it wasn't a date. We faked being a couple to make this other couple jealous" I explained.

"Any other questions will be answered at lunch" Jade finished.