S2 E5: Here We Go

Start from the beginning

"Really? Maybe I'll get into it" Jade said.

"Good idea. You found an outfit yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you have any spare-" Jade started.

"I don't think they'll fit you. Wait a second" I went over to the drawer and opened the top draw and pulled out a sports bra, underwear and socks.

"Thanks babe" Jade said as I gave them to her and she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I went over to my bed and sat down, checking my phone. There was a few messages from Robbie but I usually just ignore those. I thought I blocked him a long time ago but he keeps making new numbers. I clicked on his contact and hit the block button again. A few minutes later, Jade came out wearing my Queen top, black leather leggings and combat boots.

"It looks better on you" I smiled at her.

"Don't be stupid. You own this outfit, literally" Jade smirked.

"I will take that as a severe compliment " I winked at her.

"You still have the friendship bracelet I made you?" Jade went over to my desk where a colourful bracelet was displayed.

"I said I would keep it, didn't I?" I smiled.

"Yeah but it's been like 12 years and for most of that we hated each other" Jade said.

"Do you still have yours?" I asked.

"I-yeah" Jade sighed.

"Then it's not so weird, is it? Come on babe, let's go" I smirked at her, going to the door.

"Wait. Can I wear this?" Jade asked, pointing at the friendship bracelet.

"Sure, whatever you want" I said as she put it on and we headed out of my room and down the stairs.

"Don't forget your bag" Jade said.

"I won't. Do you want to drive or should I?" I asked, picking up my bag and putting on my sunglasses.

"I'll drive" Jade said, taking the car keys from me and unlocking the car.

"Alright then" I smiled, getting into the passenger's seat.

"Nice car by the way" Jade complimented.

"Compliments, West?" I smirked at her as she got into the driver's seat.

"Only for my girl" Jade smirked back at me.

"Your girl.." I repeated with a blush and a smile.

"So how far would you say your house is from Hollywood Arts?" Jade asked.

"5-10 minutes. Probably 7" I shrugged.

"We've got a lot of time to talk then" Jade said.

"I've always got time for you Jade" I said sincerely.

Jade didn't say anything but I could see the bright smile on her face.

"So what do you think about this new thing Cat and Robbie have? Do you think they're gonna work out?" I asked.

"I think so. They've had crushes on each other for ages for whatever reason so it's good for them. What do you think?" Jade asked.

"Well Cat's dumb and cute but with her looks she could probably do a lot better. Robbie's weird and has a lot of things that are unattractive about him. But if Cat's happy with him then I guess I'll accept it" I shrugged.

"It's pretty cute how you act with Cat, you know" Jade said.

"How I act with her? What do you mean?" I asked.