Five

Marcus smiled as she texted Connor

So outside I literally said "Im not sure unless your hiding something great in there I'm pretty happy with the view out here"

What is one of her siblings hot?

Oh all of them but it's not them

Oh god was it her mom?

Worse

HER DAD!?!??

I KNOW IM HORRIBLE.
THEIR MOM BETTER NOT BE HOT I WILL GO INSANE

hey I mean your 19 so at least-

THEY ARE GROWN ADULTS CONNOR????
But if we're being specific im 20 in a few months-

"You wanna go downstairs?" Marcus looked up from her phone as Alice spoke. "Oh sure." Standing up, she slipped her phone into her pocket.

Following Alice out the room, Marcus stood at the top of the stairs as Alice started to walk down. "What are you waiting for?" "Oh I'm waiting for you to get to the bottom cause the least painful way of getting down is jumping or running." Alice stared at her for a second before getting to the bottom of the stairs quickly, where she saw Renesmee. "Oh what the hell is she doing?"

"Not jumping. Hopefully." Grabbing the railing, Marcus thought for a moment before putting her other hand against the wall. "Did I mention the fun way is jumping?"

Before either of them had a chance to say anything Marcus was already doing it. She used the wall and the railing to push herself up and forward. It caused her to land a few steps down. "Oh god she's a fucking idiot." Renesmee walked back into the living room and she slipped her tea.

Marcus repeated the action two times before she was standing beside Alice. She just smiled as Alice stared at her. "Why, may I ask?" Marcus laughed as the two walked to the living. "It's not that dangerous! I have a loft bed imagine all the fun ways I get out of that!"

Alice sighed as they walked into the living room. She assumed Marcus would never allow her to be calm. "What the hell happened to you!?" The two froze as they heard Emmett.

They looked over to Emmett, to see everyone in the room already glaring at him. Including Rosalie. But Marcus just laughed it off. "I didn't specify I'm good at lighting other people on fire. I just said I'm good at lighting people on fire." Well now everyone was staring at her. "I know. I'm funny."