"heyyy." tory greeted, a few minutes later. she tugged gioia over, and they joined the other two girls.

"i put your plate down."

"that's fine, look what i got?" tory grinned while showing them a glimpse of an alcohol bottle in her bag.

"where did you get that?" aisha questioned.

"i swiped it from the bar."

aisha and gioia shared a glimpse.

"oh, relax. all the adults are getting wasted, no one's gonna notice if we have a little fun." tory explained.

"you should put that back, you could get into big trouble." sam advised.

"and you are?" tory asked while chuckling.

"oh, sam, this is tory," aisha introduced, "tory, sam."

"oh, the sam." tory scoffed, "come on, like anyone's gonna miss one bottle of vodka. i could swipe half the silverware in this place before anyone would notice."

"you shouldn't steal anything." sam shook her head.

"what are you, a nun?" tory shot back, making gioia chuckle, "come on, are we gonna drink or not?"

"okay, one drink." aisha caved in.

"gioia?" tory quizzed.

she sighed, "just one."

"that's my girls." tory grinned as the three left sam standing all alone.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

after a few sips of alcohol, the trio was buzzing. they sauntered around the beach club, telling tory stories.

"wait, i'm sorry, you gave her a front wedgie?" tory gasped, referring to yasmine at the party.

"i split that bitch in two." aisha boasted, making the two crack up, "and as if that wasn't bad enough, gioia poured her drink over her head."

"nice." tory nodded, "simple but effective."

"hey." sam called out, making them turn around and stop laughing. "my mom's missing her wallet."

"sucks for her." tory stated.

"you wouldn't know anything about that?" sam asked.

"wait, wait, what are you saying?" aisha questioned her old friend.

"just give me the wallet, and i won't tell security." sam threatened.

"you cannot just accuse her like that." gioia raised her eyebrow.

"are you freaking kidding me?" tory snapped.

"sam, she didn't steal your mom's wallet."

"right. and she didn't steal a bottle of vodka." sam reminded them, "and you wouldn't steal half the silverware in here."

"listen, i didn't rob your mom, bitch." tory concluded, "you know what? let's get out of here."

tory turned around to leave, but sam reached for her bag and pulled her back.