Chapter 18 - Things May Never be the Same...

Start from the beginning

"You are so handsome," she purred softly drawing her legs up my sides making me all but whimper with the intent behind the movement.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I replied kissing her cheek, and then down to her jawline and began kissing back up her neck and could feel the way she trembled, her hand curling around the back of my head. Lowering myself down on top of her perfectly proportioned body; my hips pushed forward slowly until just the head of my cock was buried inside the warmest and smoothest pussy that I had ever felt.

My grunt coincided with the purr that escaped from the very back of her throat; holding my hands over her shoulders, I thrust shallowly in and out of her and could feel the heat from inside her, beckoning me forth and our kiss became more frantic, more passionate, and more intense. We had never been this passionate, this connected before. And right in this moment, I was looking at her – I was lost in everything that I had ever wanted.

"Pleaseeeee," she pleaded with me.

"Beg a little more," I teased.

"Pleaseeeee, I want to feel you all the way inside meeee," she begged her eyelashes fluttering wildly.

I couldn't deny her after that, I thrust forward until I was buried as deep as I could possibly get. Holding myself still as she let out a long content sigh, and her legs wrapped around my waist, her eyes brightening as she searched for my lips with hers. Catching me in a kiss so intense that I was left stunned and completely immobile.

With the encouragement from her hips moving slowly, I picked up the pace and we were lost in the sea of emotion, of despair, and of complete and utter need. For as much as she needed this, I needed it too. I needed her and as we moved in unison with one another, I could feel us both succumbing to one another at the exact same time.

"Fuckkkkk that feels goodddddd," she moaned out as I hit that small spot that I had always been able to find so easily.

Sweat was building, our connection strengthening with each thrust and our bodies feeding on one another's.

In my whole life, I had never felt anything as consuming as this – it was scary, it was new for us and it was different, and more than anything else; it felt safe. Like I was with someone who would hold me close and not let me fall. That I was with the one woman in the world that I felt safe to just let myself go with.

We moved slowly, then sped up and then slowed down again until I was barely making any movements inside her. Feeling the way, she was writhing underneath me; was going to be embedded deeply in my mind. I didn't want to forget any single moment of this night. I had waited it out; I had taken all of the anger she felt, the righteous anger, may I add, but I had taken it all because I knew that I would never, could never love another woman.

Sweat was dripping from our naked, writhing bodies, and soaking the sheets through and as we climbed higher; we started to move more frantically against one another and as if it were the only natural thing in the world – we reached that peak at the same moment and crashed off the edge into the oblivion of pleasure and orgasm. We stopped moving and just rode the wave until it passed completely.

We both collapsed against one another. Breathing heavily and unevenly – looking into her eyes, I could see the strength of her character. The strength of the woman she had become through all of what I had done.

Rolling off her body, I slid the condom off and knotted it before throwing it in to the waste bin and then settling down next to her; my arms snaking around her and pulling her back against me. Slowly she trailed her fingers up and down the length of my forearm.